Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kingjame3 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2012, 02:59 PM
    Pain on the left side of my face after cleaning my ear
    I used peroxide just to clean my ear. I believe I used too much and didn’t remove it all! Now for the past 4 days I have had a horrible pain moving through my sinuses, lower ear and gum line. This is only on the left side of my face. It seems that when I put pressure on the area hurting it will move to gums or ear. The pain is a pressure pain very similar to sinus infection! The pain level can be up to a 9 then just go away for 10-15 minutes then return! Please help me! I’ve tried hot showers and drinking vinegar/pickle juice so far. Thank you so much I THINK ITS SOMETHING OTHER THAN AN INFECTION REALLY!
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Apr 20, 2012, 04:18 PM
    Whatever is going on infection, damage to the eardrum, you need to see your doctor.
    Pain for 4 days isn't going to just go away until you find out what is going on and get it treated.
    May I ask what vinegar and pickle juice are supposed to do?
    I once used a ear medication commonly sold in stores for an earache and wound up in Urgent Care because the pressure of that little bit of fluid had increased the pressure inside my ear and resulted in excrutiating pain.
    I had a simple ear infection to begin with and by treating it myself risked rupturing my eardrum.
    Seek medical help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have mild pain on left side of my ear, got ultra sound and thyroid test done. [ 0 Answers ]

I have mild pain on left side of my ear, got ultra sound and thyroid test done. The results are : 1. right lobe 4.8*2*2 cm(small hypeochoic which measures 6*4*4) 2. left lobe 3.5*1.4*1.4 cm(hypeochoic measres 4*5*5, possibly parathyroid adenoma) 3.Left neck, enlarged lymph node without a...

Having pain on left side of chest and left side of upper back [ 0 Answers ]

Sharp pain hard to breath

Lump Behind left Ear & Pain in Left Breast [ 0 Answers ]

For over a month I have had a lump behing my left ear,on the edge of the bone.It does not hurt. I have been given rounds of antibiotics together lasting 11 days. The lump has gone down but its still there. I have in the past 4 days been having pain in my left breast. From the right side to the left...

Severe neck and ear pain on left side! [ 2 Answers ]

Today is 6th of August. On 30th of July I felt some pain in ma neck. Near gal's Adam's apple. Just below ma jaw. I went to doc on 3rd of July. He din pay attention to my neck. He gave me three medicines zerodol, azifine, rantac! M taking them but instead of any improvement I started feeling pain...

Pain on left side of abdomen and left leg [ 3 Answers ]

My pain is intermittent but lately has been more frequent and more intense, I have had an internal scan which showed fibroids. Can anyone help

View more questions Search