Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alan Smithey Posts: 56, Reputation: 2
    -

Apr 20, 2012, 01:38 PM
    Song from last year, accordion, not JLO
    Hi, Iīm looking for the title/singer for a song that was a hit like last summer, there is an accordion in it, itīs not Jennifer Lopez cover of Lambada, itīs a totally different tune. Itīs kind of hard to hear what they sing in it. Please help if u know! Thanks!
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Apr 20, 2012, 02:29 PM
    Possibly this?:

Edward Maya & Mia Martina - Stereo Love - YouTube
    Alan Smithey Posts: 56, Reputation: 2
    -

Apr 26, 2012, 12:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aliseaodo View Post
    Yes, thatīs it. I have heard another version with less singing and more accordion, probably some remix that I liked even better, but itīs the right song. Thank you for you help! : )

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which song is this? (pop/dance year ~2000) [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so I have tried many many resources now. Numerous forums, loads of buddies and still to no avail. I have remembered a song from the single word 'trash' and it's pronunciation once, however, this one proves to be a little bit harder. I do not remember any lyrics, nor do I remember the...

Rap song came out like last year popular in high school funk routines [ 0 Answers ]

And the lyrics go 'got my ___ on' (I can't figure it out!)

Year of your laughter and making love in the rafters- song lyrics [ 0 Answers ]

Band sounds a lot like Nikel back.. Why did I walk away - Want to enjoy years of your laughter and making love in the rafters after all we have been through

M.J Hummel Accordion boy Value [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1950's accordion boy full bee. The bottom is not flat like many I have seen it has a ring on the bottom and the V with the full bee is in the middle of that ring. On the outside of the ring it says GERMANY and there is a number 7 on the outside of the ring also. There is a number 185 also...

View more questions Search