Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iwuvyhu147 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2012, 10:13 AM
    My mom thinks she has skin cancer
    My mom thinks she has skin cancer.
    Its on her ear. Right above ware your ear is sapost to normaly be pirced
    Its like
    •raised pink or pearly white bump with a pearly edge and small, visible blood vessels
    •pigmented bumps that look like moles with a pearly edge
    •a sore that continuously heals and re-opens
    •flat scaly scar with a waxy appearance and blurred edge
    That's how she disscribed it to me.
    Is it skin cancer? Please please awnser as soon as u can I'm really scared
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2012, 10:18 AM
    Why would she not go to a doctor? No one can diagnose cancer on an anonymous internet forum.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 20, 2012, 10:22 AM
    So she goes to the doctor and has it removed, You don't have your child ask about it on the internet. The doctor will take a sample and have it tested.

Apr 20, 2012, 10:23 AM
    ... shes trying to find a good dermotolgist

Apr 20, 2012, 10:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    So she goes to the doctor and has it removed, You don't have your child ask about it on the internet. The doctor will take a sample and have it tested.
    She's trying to get a good dermotoligust

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can you tell if you have any tpye of skin cancer to breast cancer? [ 3 Answers ]

I get this lumps that are painful. They are between my shoulders blades. There are cases were I pass out after feeling real hot. I suffer from unknow pain causes and It hurts to go to the bathroom. I also have trouble with sleeping I sometime go to bed early and when I wake up the next day I feel...

Does Using Skin Lightening Products Make People More Likely to Get Skin Cancer? [ 16 Answers ]

Hi, All! Okay. A lot of people use skin lightening/whitening products. It's a big business in many parts of the world. People who eat too much all the time and not burning off enough calories by exercising might run the risk of getting overweight. People who smoke tobacco products run...

Can Skin Tanning Give You Skin Cancer? [ 8 Answers ]

There are different methods of skin tanning such as direct and intense sunlight from the sun for long periods, tanning beds, strong chemicals being used in various "sunless tanning" methods tanning booths, tanning lotions, cremes, gels, sprays, airbrush tanning, and tanning mousse. Many consider...

My mom still thinks I should forget and forgive everything she did WHY? [ 4 Answers ]

My mom and dad got a divorce when I waws 2 years old and she did bad things to my brother and I and she had given away my half brohter Alex I never found out until I was 10 years old... and she just wants me to get over the divorce all she's says is other kids do I don't believe that but why does...

View more questions Search