Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CrackerJack Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2004, 09:28 PM
    Title to a book
    A while back I was told of a book about a boy who has an "imaginary" friend Mr. Beasley, but he is really the devil. That is all I have. I thought it would be simple cause I was told the title was "Mr. Beasley", but when I try to look it up, I get nothing. I don't believe anyone else knew that it was the devil but the boy. Please if you have any idea what it is, let me know, sorry it's such a vague description. Thanksundefined :confused:
    albena Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Dec 6, 2004, 06:22 AM
    How about “Beasley's Christmas Party” (1909) by Booth Tarkington?
    Well, it does not fit too much on the description, but you can find it on the web and take a closer look at http://www.blackmask.com/books97c/bslcpdex.htm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unknown book title [ 2 Answers ]

I read a book about a year ago, and I cannot remember what it was. I will try to remember as much detail as I can about it. It was a sci-fi/fantasy style of book. There was a big city, and its inhabitants had access to all sorts of magic and wondrous things, and were essentially gods as they...

Help with title of this book, please. [ 1 Answers ]

Book is a murder mystery. I read it during the late nineties. I am sure it was printed from 1985 onwards. It is a murder mystery. A woman goes to the southern states of america to take over a house. She meets a man who is the black sheep of his family. He is a loveable rogue. There is a...

Can't remember the title of this book [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, I'm hoping someone in this extended community may recognize this book I read years ago (early 70's) and foolishly gave away in a move (also many years ago). I would classify it as fantasy but of the alternative world (no elves, etc.) category. It was a long (500+ pages?) big paperback. As...

Need Book Title [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title of a book I read a long time ago But I can't remember it. I just remember that it was written by an African author and it was a story about a young girl who falls in love With her teacher and couldn't marry him because he was of lower class Other men however pursue...

View more questions Search