Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    savana19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2012, 07:15 AM
    Please help what does this mean?
    My period was supposed to start either April 12th or 13th and it didn't. About a week later on the 18th I took a pregnancy test that came out positive but was a faint line. The 19th I started experiencing mild cramping and started what I believe to be my period. It started as a brown discharge and then later turned pink and today April 20th it is a heavy dark flow. And I'm having mild cramping still but I had been experiencing pregnancy sysptoms. Nausea and sore breasts. Please help. Do I wait till this is over to test again or do I take it as I mc?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 20, 2012, 07:37 AM
    It could be either, perhaps a visit to your doctor would be best, without proper tests anyone would just be guessing
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2012, 10:56 AM
    It would be incredibly rare to be experiencing any pregnancy symptoms other than a missed period at this point. It is also very rare to have a false positive, however if it was a faint line, it could be a evaporation line that you are mistaking for a positive. As Fr. Chuck mentioned, the bleeding could be a sign of any number of things, and a Doctor's visit is your best option. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search