Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    finncabena112 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2012, 03:12 AM
    Is there any way that I can get a commercial lending in Australia?
    I am self employed here in australia, Is there any way that I can get a commercial lending?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 20, 2012, 03:16 AM
    If you mean a commercial loan for your business, this answer is yes. But you will have to prepare something to show the lenders that you will have the ability to pay off the loan.

It doesn't hurt to contact your bank and sit down with a banker or loan officer. They can help you prepare.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Truth in lending [ 1 Answers ]

We are purchasing a home and the company we are financing through is giving us 5 percent loan but on the truth of lending disclosure their showing annual percentage rate of 5.625 why is this and does this sound right thank you

Lending and receiving [ 1 Answers ]

If sam gave ram Rs. 5 then Ram would have 5 times as much as Sam,but if Ram gave Sam Rs 5 then Sam would have 5 times as much as Ram.How much did they have together?

Thank you for lending me [ 10 Answers ]

The lounge for my picnic Since it was another crummy 4th for me

Preditory lending? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been trying to refinance with countrywide bank for approx. 2 months now. At first I was told we didn't need any money down except the inspection fee of 395.00. Then because we have a septic system(wich they had known about already) we were told we would have to tie into the city sewer but...

Lending to Borrowers [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to lend money to borrowers because my CD is about to mature and the rate is going to be horrible. Is there a solid way to lend money and set your own interest rate? Our a website that coordinates small loans for lenders? I know the risk would be a default but what are the laws...

View more questions Search