Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    finncabena112 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2012, 03:05 AM
    I need a babysitter for this coming week, any child care business near Sydney?
    I need a babysitter for this coming week, any child care business near Sydney?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2012, 06:15 AM
    AMHD does not recommend anyone specifically. Ask your Pediatrician.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think the 6 year old that I take care of might be coming on to me? [ 4 Answers ]

So, I'm not a parent, but I'm a nanny. I'm taking care of this 6 year old, and he's really interested in animals and also cavemen. The parents let him watch shows and movies about cavemen that, in my eyes, are way to mature for a 6 year old. Now, he likes to roleplay and we often do cavemen, in...

Splitting Payments for child care - do I pay directly to ex wife or day care? [ 5 Answers ]

My wife and I have been separated, but not legally; yet. Payments for child care come from her paycheck. I pay her half in a check at the beginning of each month. What is the best choice for tax purposes - to continue paying her half at the beginning of each month, or to begin paying the child's...

My babysitter is suing me for child support [ 4 Answers ]

My babysitter of 6 years is suing me for child support. Can she do this? What can I do as the primary parent?

A child at 12yrs old is old enough to not have a babysitter in the state of Florida [ 1 Answers ]

A child at 12yrs old is old enough to not have a babysitter in the state of Florida

Business Plan for Child Care business [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Swati, I am working towards opening up a Day care center. I wanted to find out if there is any good reliable web site that will write the Business plan based on the information that's provided. Thanks, Swati

View more questions Search