Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dontunderstand1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2012, 01:05 AM
    Hearing sounds early in the morning
    This is really weird and has been troubling me for some time. Sometimes early in the morning around 2 or 3am I get woken up by this sound that sounds like a jokers laugh sound effect. It laughs three times consistently then stops. Sometimes it can do it more than once. I checked the electronics in my room, but they don't have the sound. One night I heard it coming from the cold room at the other end of my bedroom where we store stuff. After I heard the laughs I went to look in there but I have no idea what could be making that sound. It doesn't seem to happen every night, unless it just doesn't wake me up sometimes. Does anyone know what this is? Am I going crazy?
    Dontunderstand1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2012, 04:35 AM
    Yes I'm sure no ones playing a prank on me. I'm using a recording app on my iPad to see if I can capture the sound to determine if I am hallucinating or not. I already see a therapist for my anxiety so I'll ask her about it.
    sstmofadwn Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2012, 06:03 AM
    Uhhhh try holy water lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have unprotected sex on Friday early morning and I took the morning afther pill on [ 1 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex on Friday early morning ( 5.30am or so) and I took the morning afther pill on Monday around 9 or 10 am. A couple days later I got some dark bleeding spots. Is there any chance that I can be pregnant? How soon I can do the pregnancy test to find it out. Thanks

My 26 month old son not responding to certain sounds. But hearing test came out fine. [ 0 Answers ]

My 26 month old son was not able to respond to his name when he was 22 month old. Now he turns 1 out of 3-4 times to his name. When asked his name, he points to himself. a) He was tested for Hearing. In the behavorial test he failed badly. In the computer test, he cleared the test. b) He...

Transformer blew just before hearing many "click" sounds. [ 8 Answers ]

Well, about 2 months ago, I lost A/C. (blower stopped) I scrounged up almost $200 and some old independent A/C guy came out and said my transformer blew. He installed a new one and the system worked. For 3 days Then the transformer went out again. I researched and found that it was the...

Early morning/afternoon Nature show in the early-mid 90s. [ 2 Answers ]

PLEASE HELP! Ive been trying to remember the name of this nature show I used to watch on TV as a kid. It was really low-tech and basically had one guy in it. I remember watching it in the early 90's, maybe on Nickelodeon, PBS, or some other children's programming station, but the filming style is...

Early in the morning [ 1 Answers ]

Marriage Quotes - Marriage is like a mousetrap. Those on the outside are trying to get in. Those on the inside are trying to get out. - Marriage is low down, but you spend the rest of your life paying for it. - Marriage is the process of finding out what kind of man your wife would have...

View more questions Search