Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    finncabena112 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2012, 12:42 AM
    Does anyone know a trusted online seller of trampolines in Australia?
    I want to buy one for my little brother.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 20, 2012, 03:47 AM
    How old is your brother? Trampolines can be very dangerous and need to be used properly. Also many homeowner insurance carriers will require additional insurance.

As for where to purchase. If you are purchasing online, it doesn't really matter where they are as long as they ship to Australia. So I would start with amazon.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask a nurse online free australia? [ 1 Answers ]

OK I had a toenail injury a few months back while playing soccer. Basically my toe was bruised and tender and the blood underneath became black. Now my black toenail is falling off and a new toe is growing underneath. However the left tip of my old toe is still alive and connected to the toe...

I was married in the uk in 2004. Can I get a divorce online from australia? [ 2 Answers ]

This divorce will be uncontested and we have no children. I need to know if I can use the aurtralian websites / forms and lodge them or do I need to go to uk sites and download forms from there?

Where is the exact trusted Online Job in this world ? [ 2 Answers ]

99.99% online job/business/data entry works are trying to cheat this world. So if anybody doing trusted online job kindly inform through this session. It will very helpful to people to start earning, not much but not bad.

How trampolines work! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I would like to know how exactly trampolines know relating that with physics formulas and al that stuff! Thanks! Help!

View more questions Search