Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hardik pandya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2012, 11:50 PM
    Cover letter for plastic manufacturing products
    We are new in this plastic industry can anyone suggest.

I am not able to create a good professional introduction letter of our industry plastic manufacturing products. We manufacture all kinds of plastic bottle caps, jars caps,
    Screw plugs, tin plugs, measuring caps, and all other plastic caps used in in pete bottles.
    vchowdary Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2012, 09:14 PM
    I would like to write a profile of my food products company and take another business opportunity .
    vchowdary Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2012, 09:16 PM
    I would like to prepare a profile of my food products and apply for another business offer so kindly suggest.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The process of assigning manufacturing costs to maufactured products is called? [ 2 Answers ]

The process of assigning manufacturing costs to manufactured products is called:

What is the manufacturing overhead allocated to the Plastic picture frame? [ 1 Answers ]

Company makes 2 types of frames; plastic and wood Assigned $107,000 in monthly mfg costs to two pools: 67,000 power costs and $40,000 to set-up costs. Plastic Frames Direct Materials $53,360 Direct Labor $33,360 Machine Hours 107,420 Production runs 65 Units Produced and Sold 59,000

Maytag dryer lint screen plastic cover [ 0 Answers ]

How do I remove plastic cover on inside of dryer. The lint screen slides down and then the plastic cover is in front on inside of dryer. I want to remove it, so I can vaccuum inside. Thanks

1998 Honda Civic Timing Belt Cover melted plastic [ 2 Answers ]

I recently changed the timing belt on my 1998 Honda Civic EX 145,000 mi. The top plastic timing belt cover was difficult to remove and when it was finally pried off, I noted that there was a great deal of melted plastic inside. The old did not show any signs of heat damage but it may have been...

View more questions Search