Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kathryncarver Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2012, 07:51 PM
    Caught him lying... again, about another woman.
    So tonight when I came home from work, got settled in, and logged on to check my FB mail and whatnot. I was not really paying attention to who's page it was, I thought it was mine, but it was my partners. So I noticed that I didn't recognize these ppl's emails. I don't know anyone named Betty... but HE does. Its his ex-wife. The very woman he claims to not be speaking to. So I caught him lying to me about talking to her. Which is something that has happened in the past with different ex girlfriends. He is emotionally cheating, and I do not want to go through this experience again. If I bring it up, I'm afriad he will accuse me of snooping. What should I do?
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2012, 08:20 PM
    You say you don't want to go through this again. Simple, you leave him and you won't experience it again.
    bdaino Posts: 32, Reputation: 5

Apr 19, 2012, 09:40 PM
    You know... whenever I answer a question pertaining to love... I throw my emotional motto on the end. Love takes time. Your love has obivously had some time to wane and mature with your partner... and look what happened. He is emotionally cheating on you. Time has passed and you got your answer... I know that this is not the answer you want, but like none12345 said, sometimes you just need to know when to get out. I'm sorry.
    Love takes time.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2012, 06:58 AM
    It not unhear of for some people to remain friends with their exes but if he is lying about it then he was hiding it. Personally, I don't like that hiding crap. Of course he is going to get mad if you bring this up and of course he is going accuse you of invading his privacy. I can't tell you the number of times I accidentally went on my husband fb page because he didn't logged out and then I realize it wasn't my fb page. And the same thing have happen to my husband going on my page when I didn't logged out.f
    In the end, things happen for a reason. And some people don't believe in emotional cheating. Some think cheating is only cheating when it gets sexual. So if this is his ongoing behavior why do you keep putting yourself through this? It is oblivious open communication and trust is lacking andwithout these key elements a relationship won't work.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 20, 2012, 08:11 AM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/family...as-649392.html

Pack up and leave, or evict him. Not your fault he left his stuff open, so confront him. Does he have kids by his ex wife/ex girl friends?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Caught my girlfriend lying. Somewhat stupid... yet serious given our past. [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone. My girlfriend and I have been together for almost a year now. Our relationship has been everything but stable. We fell in love so fast and so much that given our problems in the past we have held on and pushed through them. To start, when I started seeing her, she was living...

Fox "News" at it again - caught lying [ 46 Answers ]

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/video/video_2324.html?1271360625 It's a good thing O'Reilly researched it. The sad thing is that the viewers of fox news will never see that... because they don't watch anything other than fox news.

I caught my wife lying about having a onenightstand what should I do [ 9 Answers ]

I caught my wife lying about a onenightstand she said sory and she loves me and that was that for her but the thought of her doing that and lying to me has made me lose trust and who's to say she won't do it again

Therapist caught girlfriend cheating and lying can trust again [ 11 Answers ]

I have been with my girlfriend for almost 3 ½ years now. About two years ago I started to suspect that she was cheating on me or involved with some else, but wasn’t sure if I was just being insecure or I was correct. I started to ask her about it, and she always told me I was just thinking too...

Girlfriend caught me lying [ 9 Answers ]

My ex and I had communicated for a week or so through text. My girlfriend caught me and read the text messages. She is highly upset with me and is not reasoning with me about possible solutions. I am trying to reach a mature, positive solution with the ordeal but she just wants to shut me away. I...

View more questions Search