Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chinadoll225 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2012, 06:33 PM
    Am I pregnant?
    Today I'm 8 days late on my period and eariler that day I experience lite pinkish bleeding an still having it. I want to know exacyly am I pregnant or what and should I take a pregnancy test
    chinadoll225 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2012, 06:47 PM
    Me an my boyfriend had sex on march 27 28 & 29 it was unprotected. Now its April 19
    And my period is 8 days late. And right now I have pinkish light bleeding. Am I pregnant
    Or should I take a pregnancy test
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2012, 07:43 PM
    Take a pregnancy test. We can't tell you if you are or not. But I can say that it is very possible. Good luck.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 19, 2012, 07:56 PM
    Yes it is time to take a pregnancy test, it does sound very possibe.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

View more questions Search