Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lewis26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2012, 04:27 PM
    Pond goldfish has a cyst that ruptured
    We have a fish that had a lump on its side then last night it ruptured can we treat it with anything? It's in a small pond outside with one other fish. Both fish are about 11 years old. Thanks
    alanyoung1 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2012, 02:12 PM
    I think this is the cause due to small pond size. The pond size is not sufficient for that both. About the fish that had a lump on its side is not a matter of worry, it will be okay by it self & if you want to treat with fish then please consult with a pet care expert.
    GZDZ Posts: 139, Reputation: 18

May 1, 2012, 05:21 PM
    Try melafix

How many gals is the pond or what are the dimensions? 2 gold fish are not too much, even for a small pond.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do goldfish gulp air but in a pond not tank? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi we have a middle size garden pond holds about 2000 litres. This last month we have found that the fish are staying at the top nearly all the time. We have approx. 25 fish ranging from 4inches to 10inches. They are all some type of goldfish although lots of different colours. We have a...

Goldfish pond Algae [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm having a terrible time with algae in our goldfish pond, 150 gallon. I've tried throwing pennies in the pond pre 1986(Iread this in a book), algaecides, algae eaters and chlorine (which I hate to say killed my fish). Does anyone know a solution for this problem??

Pain from ovarian cyst after cyst is gone [ 1 Answers ]

My 15 year old daughter had an ovarian cyst about 4 months ago (6cm in size). She was put on birth control and the cyst went away after about 2 months, but she has pain in her abdomen almost every day. It gets worse when she is working out or playing sports. She has been given pain medicine but...

Does a biological media fish pond filter(without mechanical media)keep a pond clean? [ 1 Answers ]

Does a biological media fish pond filter (without any mechanical media) really keep a fish pond clean? I know that they keep the water healthy but I am having trouble believing that it will filter out small enough particles to keep it really clean. I have one in mind to buy that has a built in...

Ruptured water supply lines [ 4 Answers ]

The hot and cold copper supply lines to our laundry sink both ruptured at the same time. Though we have had colder than normal temps these lines are interior and would not be exposed to freezing temps. The lines are over 20 years old and we have very hard water. They are "teed" from the supply...

View more questions Search