Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HVAC888 Posts: 674, Reputation: 75

Feb 23, 2007, 02:58 PM
    Go into your router configuration webpage and check if dhcp server is on. Using default values, it should be 192.168.0.1. Enter this address into your web browser. You will then need to refer to the manual for the default user name and password.

And... for the above to work, use the working computer that is connected to the router.
    raynman Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2007, 05:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosnosna
    Have you tried reinstalling that program? Since it's an internet blocking program, there may be issues with an improper uninstallation. It seems like a long shot, but I'm out of ideas :(
    worth a shot... thanks for the help :)
    raynman Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2007, 05:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosnosna
    Have you tried reinstalling that program? Since it's an internet blocking program, there may be issues with an improper uninstallation. It seems like a long shot, but I'm out of ideas :(

It worked. Just in time, too. It was at my parents house and I am up here very infrequently and was about to leave.

Thanks for all your help and suggestions. :D
    mebstylist Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2010, 02:29 PM
    I am having the same issues as the raynman was having, with my desktop computer... I am hooked up to a wireless router and my laptop is working fine.. But I cannot get my desktop to obtain an IP address and connect to the internet.. Im at my wits end, can someone help me??
    mebstylist Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2010, 02:36 PM

I am having the same issues with my desktop computer as Rayman was having. I am connected to a wireless router and my laptop is working fine but my desktop fails to find an IP address and connect to the internet... Help!
    Ive been trying to get this figured out for almost 3 weeks now!
    Ive done everything I know to do... Can someone please help me?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Global address list groups members missing in Outlook address book [ 0 Answers ]

Hello All, When I view a group in global address list in Outlook , address book group Does not display the members. My company use exchange 2000 server, and client use outlook XP or 2003. Does anybody experience the same thing and/or know why this is so? Thanks a lot for your help and...

Excel: change relative address to absolute address [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, In Excel spreadsheet, how to change relative address to absolute address for many cells at same time? I know how to use F4 to do the change, but it is not an option when I have to deal with the addresses in a 150 row x 50 column table. Thanks, Wei

Ip address [ 2 Answers ]

I have two routers one behind the other. Yes I said two routers, one is a wired and the other is wireless I had to make some changes and now I can not get the wireless router to issue any ip address to the systems on it. The address that are given out is the ones that are default for the system in...

View more questions Search