Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AliceWright97 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2012, 11:25 AM
    I want my nose pierced how can I convince/hide it from my mom and dad?
    I want my nose pierced but my mum or dad won't go for it I need a way to convince them or hide it help?
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Apr 19, 2012, 11:26 AM
    If they won't let you I'm afraid there's no way. If you come home with it and they don't like it, they can also tell you to take it out. You'll be able to make this choice when you're a bit older, so instead just look forward to then.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 19, 2012, 11:30 AM
    I don't think anyone here is going to tell you how to disobey or lie to your parents.
    Wait until you are older, then you won't have to be asking how to deceive your parents.

Apr 19, 2012, 11:31 AM
    Okay thanks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 19, 2012, 11:36 AM
    Explain how people with nose rings get respected more, how it helps them get better jobs since people hire those much faster.

Apr 19, 2012, 11:42 AM
    Okay thanks :)
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Apr 20, 2012, 08:50 PM
    I agreed with Fr Chuck because I enjoy his sarcasm... a nose ring for a young girl (born in 97? Puts you at like 14, 15?) is not something I would imagine most parents would be okay with. Definitely not something you could 'hide' from your parents. Like Danicalifornia said - wait till you can make the choice yourself, without needing anyone else's permission - maybe at that point you will have changed your mind about what you want pierced in your face...
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Apr 20, 2012, 08:53 PM
    *danicalifornia and homegirl 50 said... *
    RicheNiche Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2012, 07:51 PM
    Here some tips to how to convince your parents. You just need to make them understand your feelings. Nose Piercing How to convince your parents
    allimbaugh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2012, 08:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by AliceWright97 View Post
    i want my nose pierced but my mum or dad won't go for it i need a way to convince them or hide it help?
    I am too old to be answering this but despite what the tattoo parlors say, you can take the piercing out. I wouldn't take it out for long and make sure to keep he ring sanitized and move it in and out when you are in the resteroom. I have had mine done and as long as you keep it very clean they shouldn't notice when you have it out no matter how early you have it pierced.
    allimbaugh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2012, 08:39 PM
    I am 28 screw what people say as long as it is legal.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 26, 2012, 12:38 AM
    She is minor still living with her parents. Legal has nothing to do with it. If her parents say no, it's know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I convince my mom to let me get my ear pierced a second time? [ 10 Answers ]

My mom refuses to let me get MY ears pierced a second time but I really want it what should I do? I've tride to show her I am responsible PLEASE HELP!

How do I convince my mom to let me get a nose piercing? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi,I'm 15 years old girl and I really want nose piercing,and I try everything to convince my mom,but she is too scared for my health and thinks it looks ugly.The worst is that she would not let me even when it is legally,with 16 years.What can I do, I talked with her for 100 times and gave her...

How do I convince my mom to let me get my tongue pierced? [ 9 Answers ]

Hey.I want to get my tongue pierced but my mom won't let me... my dad would let me but he won't take me cause it would make my mom mad.. how could I convince my mom to let me get it done?

How to convince my dad to let me get my cartilage pierced [ 13 Answers ]

Heyy I'm 15 and I really want my cartilage pierced. My dad is a nutcase police officer and I really need to convince him to let me get it. Also, does it hurt a lot and is there anything I can do to lessen the pain (im getting it with a needle if I get it. My aunts a doctor and the needle is safer...

How to convince my mom to let me to get my tongue pierced. [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, my mom said that I can get my tongue pierced when I turn 16. But I want to get it done for my 14 birthday in four months. I have spent hours On the internet researching about pros and cons, possible outcomes, what do look for in a shop and piercer, and aftercare. I also have read MILLIONS of...

View more questions Search