Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ichigo123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2012, 06:33 AM
    What's that movie called?
    Um I'm trying to get hold of amovie I shall describe it:
    First of a man crash lands in a space ship on what seems to be middle aged earth... but long with him and alien machine crashes.. barbarians seem to inhabit an area and he joins and lives there, the alience machine attacks the village and they fight it off, but only his weapons can harm it.. sorry if that doesn't make sense but that's all I can remember. Thanks.
    Frogdude Posts: 190, Reputation: 46

Apr 20, 2012, 03:03 PM
    Outlander (2008) - IMDb maybe?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's that movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of the movie but it was like a kid wishes for something and a girl in beach wear just happens to fall into his bed and he says thank you god.. that's the only thing I can remember , I didn't see the movie I was channel surfing and seen a commercial of something like that...

What's the movie called [ 1 Answers ]

When a guy from prison wants to escape so he tells a guard to help but he gets stuck in the same cofin as him

What's that movie called? [ 3 Answers ]

I watched this movie not too long ago yet the title of it has slipped my memory. As far as I can remember, it was a recent teen comedy movie (last 3-5 years) whose main characters were 3 girls (college I think). The one girl (blonde) finds out her boyfriend cheated on her so she gets help from her...

What's that movie called [ 2 Answers ]

This is driving me crazy. I know I recently saw a movie that ends with a closeup of a sword in stone and the moss has strategically covered the engraving on the blade so it ends up reading EXCALIBVR. I just want to know what this is so I can stop trying to figure it out and just watch what I'm sure...

View more questions Search