Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bethannmarie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2012, 12:22 AM
    Normally heavy periods, but now light. Could I be pregnant?
    Hey so I'm 18 and have very long (7 full days) and heavy periods. This month my period was only 4 days and was heavy on the first day but was very light after that. When it stopped about a week later I started to get spotting. Could I possibly be pregnant?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 19, 2012, 12:33 AM
    Unlikely.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2012, 05:28 AM
    Irregular periods are normal for all women from time to time. It is the LACK of a period that indicates pregnancy, not a lighter one. While some women do continue having a period throughout pregnancy, it is not really that common.
    heckyeah Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2012, 10:37 PM
    Possibly you could be pregnant. This could be implantation bleeding. Wait until your next period is due and take a test. But its to early to tell. When is the last time you had sex?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Periods brown and light could I be pregnant ? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay am on the pill and my period has always been red and kind of heavy and lasted 4 to 5 days and this month it was brown and very light and lasted 3 to 4 days could I be pregnant ? Please help

Heavy Periods [ 7 Answers ]

Since I Had My Son. My Periods have been Heavier, I'm Also Having Huge Clotting. And Lots Of Pain. I Can Bleed Though a Tampon in an Hour. Maybe Less. I'm Only 26. And I'm freaking Out. Can anybody Help??

Light period for a few days then heavy heavy flow [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My cycle came on very light which is unnormal. It was so light that it wasn't even flowwing, kind of just there, enough to be a nusaince. After a little tussle the other day it immedaitely started flowing heavy as it would any other menstratuion period. Can u expain this please. ...

Heavy periods [ 1 Answers ]

I am having heavy periods with large clots every 3 weeks with severe pain what could I do ?

Heavy Periods, then Two periods? Emotional! [ 2 Answers ]

I have always had normal periods until now. I just turned 36 on Jan. 11, 2007. During Oct & Nov of 06 my monthly cycle was normal expect that I noticed I had heavy bleeding and more cramping. (heavy meaning soaking 1 or more tampon per hour). Dec was back to normal. Great. Well happy birthday to...

View more questions Search