Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lover454 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2012, 06:22 PM
    Need a spell
    I purchased all my clothes in six 99 cent stores in and around or 25 minutes from where I live. I have tons of clothes (all in great shape - I have the knack to pick out clothes that look like they came from an expensive store and I love them all and I am keeping all of them forever) and all are neat and organized in my bedroom closet, my side of the den closet and in my dresser draws and two hope chests. I purchased all these clothes at six 99 cent stores over a three and a half year period. But I have stopped buying clothes at these 99 cent stores and I am now just enjoy all the clothes I own. But because these clothes are 99 cent to $1.49 it is to tempting.

One good thing now is that most if not all of their clothes now look 99 cent - they are crappy. But once-in-awhile one or two clothing items that are in very good shape and chic gets thrown in. I don't want to be tempted to even purchase the once-in-awhile item(s). The reason I know about this is because I do go browse there. Today I purchased two blouses I could not resist.

This is how I do my spells and someone who is an expert in spells told me that my spell creations (the way I do them) is perfect. I open a blank page on Word Program. I then search for clip art on the internet that pertains to my spell and copy and paste into the word program. I then look on the internet for lyrics or a poem that says everything I need to say and copy and paste that into word. I then thank the Gods/Goddeses for making my spell happen and I also write this spell does not have to be printed out to work. All my spells have been working wonderfully.

So I need a spell that I can put on myself where I have absolutely no desire to step foot in these six 99 cent stores and I can just enjoy the clothes I own and to not care what is in these six stores. You know how I do my spells. SO HELP me not care help me to just enjoy the clothes I have.

PLEASE
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Apr 19, 2012, 07:30 AM
    Its called self control... use it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 19, 2012, 08:09 AM
    Spell, you really believe in that sillyness.

That perhaps is your issue, you need self control, and need to control your spending. How about a mirror, or a photo of how bad those cheap clothes look, carry the photo and look at it, when you start to go into the stores.
    mysticman72 Posts: 56, Reputation: 10

Apr 28, 2012, 09:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lover454 View Post
    I purchased all my clothes in six 99 cent stores in and around or 25 minutes from where I live. I have tons of clothes (all in great shape - I have the knack to pick out clothes that look like they came from an expensive store and I love them all and I am keeping all of them forever) and all are neat and organized in my bedroom closet, my side of the den closet and in my dresser draws and two hope chests. I purchased all these clothes at six 99 cent stores over a three and a half year period. But I have stopped buying clothes at these 99 cent stores and I am now just enjoy all the clothes I own. But because these clothes are 99 cent to $1.49 it is to tempting.

One good thing now is that most if not all of their clothes now look 99 cent - they are crappy. But once-in-awhile one or two clothing items that are in very good shape and chic gets thrown in. I dont want to be tempted to even purchase the once-in-awhile item(s). The reason I know about this is because I do go browse there. Today I purchased two blouses I could not resist.

This is how I do my spells and someone who is an expert in spells told me that my spell creations (the way I do them) is perfect. I open a blank page on Word Program. I then search for clip art on the internet that pertains to my spell and copy and paste into the word program. I then look on the internet for lyrics or a poem that says everything I need to say and copy and paste that into word. I then thank the Gods/Goddeses for making my spell happen and I also write this spell does not have to be printed out to work. All my spells have been working wonderfully.

So I need a spell that I can put on myself where I have absolutely no desire to step foot in these six 99 cent stores and I can just enjoy the clothes I own and to not care what is in these six stores. You know how I do my spells. SO HELP me not care help me to just enjoy the clothes I have.

PLEASE
    Your gods/goddesses that you call upon would expect you to accept responsibility for your actions, not call on them to change your lack of self-control that you obviously have.

Spells are overrated and can get you more than you bargained for. Do not do any more spells.

Peace...

Apr 28, 2012, 06:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Spell, you really believe in that sillyness.

That perhaps is your issue, you need self control, and need to control your spending. How about a mirror, or a photo of how bad those cheap clothes look, carry the photo and look at it, when you start to go into the stores.

Please explain this: "How about a mirror, or a photo of how bad those cheap clothes look, carry the photo and look at it, when you start to go into the stores".

The clothes that I own when I was buying at the 99 cent stores are gorgeous. The clothes that are there now are disgusting so I don't get your answer.

Apr 28, 2012, 06:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticman72 View Post
    Your gods/goddesses that you call upon would expect you to accept responsibility for your actions, not call on them to change your lack of self-control that you obviously have.

Spells are overrated and can get you more than you bargained for. Do not do any more spells.

Peace...

Actually I put three spells on me about not buying and they are working great. I don't buy any more, I just wanted to know if anyone has any other spells as well. And yes spells work, I have been spell casting for a long time and everyone of my spells work. And yes I am always going to do spells.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 28, 2012, 06:21 PM
    LOL, yes they work on those that believe they will.

Spell on yourself, called self control

Apr 28, 2012, 06:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    LOL, yes they work on those that believe they will.

Spell on yourself, called self control
    Huh!

Apr 28, 2012, 06:27 PM
    Actually I put three spells on me about not buying and they are working great. I dont buy any more, I just wanted to know if anyone has any other spells as well. And yes spells work, I have been spell casting for a long time and everyone of my spells work. And yes I am always going to do spells.
    Dear... you are free to do what you want. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob gave you that freedom. I'm just trying to help you before you end up living your entire life based on casting spells on yourself because you can't deal with the realities of yourself and the universe around you. And I still don't get why you gave me an inaccurate post. I told you what you needed to hear, not what you wanted to hear.

Peace...

Apr 28, 2012, 06:30 PM
    Dear...you are free to do what you want. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob gave you that freedom. I'm just trying to help you before you end up living your entire life based on casting spells on yourself because you can't deal with the realities of yourself and the universe around you. And I still don't get why you gave me an inaccurate post. I told you what you needed to hear, not what you wanted to hear.

Peace...
    NO I don't agree with you at all. And the spell I did on myself is working. I have absolutely no interest in buying any more. Please do not insult me

Apr 28, 2012, 07:09 PM
    NO I dont agree with you at all. And the spell I did on myself is working. I have absolutely no interest in buying any more. Please do not insult me
    My apologies if you felt insulted. That was not my intent. I believe it is better to speak one's mind as direct as possible with as much politeness as the situation demands.

Peace...

Apr 28, 2012, 07:18 PM
    My apologies if you felt insulted. That was not my intent. I believe it is better to speak one's mind as direct as possible with as much politeness as the situation demands.

Peace...
    Peace to you as well. But I have been casting spells for a long time and every one is working. Do you or have you ever done spells and if so what kind?

Have you ever done spells to have a store close

Apr 28, 2012, 07:25 PM
    Peace to you as well. But I have been casting spells for a long time and every one is working. Do you or have you ever done spells and if so what kind?

Have you ever done spells to have a store close
    Lover 454... in my religion, we don't cast spells. For me, casting spells is a selfish attempt to gain something (again, just being real here) that you can probably do for yourself. In my religion, there are such things as miracles and powers, but those things are in the hands of my God. I simply ask for something to be done in His name, if it is according to His will. If it is not, then I accept that. If He does grant my request, then I have obtained His mercy.

I have experienced many miracles (probably something you could relate to spells), but my intention was always to help others by bringing healing or peace. I have never used "white magic" because magic and spells are not what I think my God wants. Instead of me forcing my will upon a person or object, I leave the power in God's hands.

However, the things that my God has clearly taught that I can do, such as expelling demons and healing, those I do with faith and trust.

Peace...

Apr 28, 2012, 07:28 PM
    lover 454....in my religion, we don't cast spells. For me, casting spells is a selfish attempt to gain something (again, just being real here) that you can probably do for yourself. In my religion, there are such things as miracles and powers, but those things are in the hands of my God. I simply ask for something to be done in His name, if it is according to His will. If it is not, then I accept that. If He does grant my request, then I have obtained His mercy.

I have experienced many miracles (probably something you could relate to spells), but my intention was always to help others by bringing healing or peace. I have never used "white magic" because magic and spells are not what I think my God wants. Instead of me forcing my will upon a person or object, I leave the power in God's hands.

However, the things that my God has clearly taught that I can do, such as expelling demons and healing, those I do with faith and trust.

Peace...
    Ok I respect how you feel. You should have just told me this in the first place and I wouldn't have said anything to you. Your belief make you feel the way you do.

Apr 28, 2012, 08:19 PM
    Ok I respect how you feel. You should have just told me this in the first place and I wouldnt have said anything to you. Your belief make you feel the way you do.
    I have to chuckle at this point.

So, then we can be at peace with each other while disagreeing? I have always been intrigued by the beliefs of others and their religions. I have discussed issues with Satanists, Pagans, Wiccans and anything else you can think of. I always come away with some new understanding about my own religion and theirs.

That doesn't mean I accept their beliefs as my own, but I accept that it is their beliefs and they have a right to practice and believe as they wish... as long as they do no harm to others.

Peace...

Apr 29, 2012, 04:28 PM
    I have to chuckle at this point.

So, then we can be at peace with each other while disagreeing? I have always been intrigued by the beliefs of others and their religions. I have discussed issues with Satanists, Pagans, Wiccans and anything else you can think of. I always come away with some new understanding about my own religion and theirs.

That doesn't mean I accept their beliefs as my own, but I accept that it is their beliefs and they have a right to practice and believe as they wish...as long as they do no harm to others.

Peace...
    Yep. I am Jewish. To me people doing spells are just people who do spells - nothing more. I think it is nonsensical when someone says they are a wicca, satanists, etc. Spell casting is done by people of all races, religions (Catholic, Jewish, etc) casting spells - plain and simple and any one who says they are wiccas, etc are just trying to categorize how they do spells. In other words there is no such thing as wicca, etc, they are really just made up names by peop;le who have to label themselves in some way.

Apr 29, 2012, 05:56 PM
    Yep. I am Jewish. To me people doing spells are just people who do spells - nothing more. I think it is nonsensical when someone says they are a wicca, satanists, etc. Spell casting is done by people of all races, religions (Catholic, Jewish, etc) casting spells - plain and simple and any one who says they are wiccas, etc are just trying to categorize how they do spells. In other words there is no such thing as wicca, etc, they are really just made up names by peop;le who have to label themselves in some way.
    Labels are something we use to identify something that we may or may not understand. Most of us do it. We label ourselves and others. We are just trying to interact with our world and deconstruct it so that we can relate to it.

Peace...

Apr 29, 2012, 06:06 PM
    Labels are something we use to identify something that we may or may not understand. Most of us do it. We label ourselves and others. We are just trying to interact with our world and deconstruct it so that we can relate to it.

Peace...
    I agree with you. I am just a person who does spells plain and simple. I am not a wicca or any other type of label for people into spells. I am jut a person as I said who just does magic spells

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Love spell [ 10 Answers ]

does anyone know any love spell that will work witin 3 days ? Please tell me asap thank u =]

How to spell [ 8 Answers ]

How do you spell malevolence?

How do you spell.. . [ 1 Answers ]

How do you spell the plural of wanna-be? Wanna-bes doesn't look right! How about wanna-bees?

View more questions Search