Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trubeliever Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2012, 02:50 PM
    My house is haunted
    I moved into my house 2 yrs ago, and right from the get go we had strange experiences. We saw shadows on the stairs, we heard banging and furniture move but initially we never felt frightened of whatever was in the house. Right now I feel like I could be on the set of a supernatural horror film.

About a yr ago things started to escalate from the odd knocks and bangs, too much more regular occurrences. I started to see a shadow at my bedroom door, at times it would open of it's own accord, sometimes it would just spring open, other times the handle would physically move, but once it opened nobody was there, lights would stop working in the house then a few days later be working again with no explanation from electricians as too why. And my son began talking to a man who lived in the attic and the downstairs bathroom. I was much more freaked out by this point but still there was no real threat.

Four months ago I was doing my uni work online when I got the feeling I needed to get out of my living room, as I switched my downstairs off and started to make my way up the stairs I turned to my left to see the biggest blackest shape whoosh past me, my body went all hot and I ran up the stairs as fast as I could. Recounting that I'm shaking now but that's when it started to get really bad in the house. I would feel extremely unwelcome in the house, I couldn't even stand to stay there in the day alone. We would here loud ominous banging coming from my sons room, wardrobe doors began rattling and shaking on their own, taps in the bathroom would go on at full blast when they had just been a trickle at 1st. Things would be dragged out of drawers and off the tops of my cupboards and wardrobes. Many people had experiences that scared them so much they refuse to come back into my house. I started to have nightmares about the black shape in which it would pull my sheets off and move things, I kept seeing it on a loop like a black oily shapeless form going under the doors, the nightmares became so bad I stopped sleeping as I hated waking 3-4 times a night in a hot sweat. This week has been the worst and I have finally moved my family out to my sisters on a temp basis till I find an answer. My children were scared by a black mass which was making a whiny high pitched growl at them, it was hovering above my sink in my bathroom and disappeared within a few seconds. However it was enough to prompt me to get our things and leave the next day. My question is has anybody else experienced such things and what did you do. I'm a rational person and don't pay much credence to this normally but I'm scared out of my wits for myself and my children.
    Can anyone please advise.
    Chardel Posts: 93, Reputation: 13

Apr 18, 2012, 05:06 PM
    First things first... when you moved your family out did the disturbances go with you? What I mean is the little things you first observed in your house do they happen at the new place? You need to establish if the entity is haunting you, your family members or the house. This will make a difference to how you deal with it... If it is a ghost you have a very powerful one who is pissed about something and if it's a demon then that is a whole new ball of wax...
    free_soul Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2012, 03:39 AM
    Haunted house
    Then chant some mantra also see some good healer
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Apr 27, 2012, 05:06 PM
    Yes, many people experience the same things you are going through. Whether it is haunting you specifically or the home, it is all dealt with in the same way. Jesus Christ has given His church complete authority over such spirits. There is hope for you and your family... this is not something you have to put up with. While this authority is given to every born-again Christian, I recommend that you contact a pastor from a local ministry that has an understanding in this area. These are not human spirits.
    sammybaby199 Posts: 66, Reputation: 7

Apr 28, 2012, 03:29 PM
    Has this happened in your previous home? If you want answers you could go to your local records place and look up your area and see what you can dig up there. Also if you can, get a hold of the previous owners and ask if they experienced anything strange in the home. Do you go to church? Even if you don't talk to your local pastor and see what he thinks. You could probably get a house blessing done, I'm not saying it always gets rid of things but, it can tone it down, If you can, stand in the house and try to take it back. Tell it that you don't want it there and it needs to either back off you and your children or there's the door and leave. It will feel weird and you might feel like you're talking to yourself, but whatever is there will hear you. Don't let it have control over you or your home. The more control it has and the more it is able to scare you, then the more it feels it can do whatever it wants. Don't give it that chance.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 28, 2012, 04:54 PM
    Did you actually see things flying out of drawers by theirself or merely see them out latter ?

Did you actually see things moving, couches, chairs, tables ?
    la121346 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2012, 11:36 PM
    Hmm I'm going trough similar things my daughter says a bear walks at night and talks to her and that the evil ones are araceli and victor the bear name is marcus and we have rosemarys that we barried that keep appearing in our home also a cigar with my daughters name stating "youll see" and we left today and came back home and the cigar was in the hall way with a beer and a ash tray ontop of a napkin I'm so freak I don't know what to do

May 9, 2012, 06:40 PM
    La121346-I'd love to address your issue... however, could you start your own question in the paranormal forum, as opposed to posting in somebody elses'. Thank you.
    shaniabe89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2012, 09:23 AM
    The same thing happens in my house once my little sister says she saw a little girl and was following someone downstairs when she got down she said " Where is she, she said to follow her and now she is gone" if u have a child in your house and they say they see a child, its OK a massive amount of child spirits are harmless
    panamababy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2012, 05:42 AM
    I also live in a haunted house.

When I first moved in 17 years ago, it was a suttle haunting, since then things have changed. We have been seeing apparitions of different women and now there's a shadow.
    The bed vibrates and every time we lay down in the bed, my husband and I are being touched. It always starts on our legs, but it will go up to my head.
    We have pictures- lot's of them. When my husband takes a picture of my head, when I'm being touched there's an bright orb on my head. We have pictures of apparitions in our bedroom, where it seems to be focused.

We hear humming, walking, pounding, and I heard my husband's name being whispered last night.
    Christmas decorations turn themselves on, doors open and shut, the cat is freaking out.
    If that's not enough, I can walk in my backyard and take pictures of bright orbs in my woods. They show up around my friends in and out of my house, and actually follow me in my pictures at my house, my parents and even a cruise.

It seems we are being haunted by several things and maybe even a poltergeist. I don't know why this is happening. The first 16 years it was amusing, not so much now. I am trying to find someone in Alabama that can actually investigate and help with a cleansing of the house. Any useful information would be totally appreciated at this point.

We are God fearing people, we do not play with Oijai boards. Construction was done 6 years ago on this house and there has not been any recent tragedies. There has been several families that have lived here on the property and we're not sure if any died here.
    panamababy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2012, 05:52 AM
    [QUOTE=panamababy;3116972]I also live in a haunted house.
    When I first moved in 17 years ago, it was a suttle haunting, since then things have changed. We have been seeing apparitions of different women and now there's a shadow.

The bed vibrates and every time we lay down in the bed, my husband and I are being touched. It always starts on our legs, but it will go up to my head.

We have pictures- lot's of them. When my husband takes a picture of my head, when I'm being touched there's an bright orb on my head. We have pictures of apparitions in our bedroom, where it seems to be focused.

We hear humming, walking, pounding, and I heard my husband's name being whispered last night.

Christmas decorations turn themselves on, doors open and shut, the cat is freaking out.

If that's not enough, I can walk in my backyard and take pictures of bright orbs in my woods. They show up around my friends in and out of my house, and actually follow me in my pictures at my house, my parents and even a cruise.

It seems we are being haunted by several things and maybe even a poltergeist. I don't know why this is happening. The first 16 years it was amusing, not so much now. I am trying to find someone in Alabama that can actually investigate and help with a cleansing of the house. Any useful information would be totally appreciated at this point.

We are God fearing people, we do not play with Oijai boards. Construction was done 6 years ago on this house and there has not been any recent tragedies. There has been several families that have lived here on the property and we're not sure if any died here.

Me and my daughter wake up around 3 a.m. every night and like Trubeliever we notice the temperature getting hotter. The only problem is I'd rather sweat than to make myself any easier to be touched. Years ago I woke up to feel my toes being pulled and what felt like a cat jump on my bed. Since then no one sleeps without the covers.

My daughter wakes up to see a woman sitting on the end of her bed.

My son doesn't experience this, but I can stand beside him and be covered with chill bumps and feel sensations on my back. The worst thing is that if we go to sleep, it will actually wake me back up by hitting my leg 3 times.

It doesn't like our living room, the new addition, but will make loud banging noises from the hall, to wake me up. We spend a lot of sleepless nights in the living room, now. I threatened to move into the camper. We have asked what it wants, and asked it to leave "in the name of the Lord", it's not working...
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

May 14, 2012, 12:15 PM
    [QUOTE=panamababy;3116978]
    Quote Originally Posted by panamababy View Post
    I also live in a haunted house.

The bed vibrates and everytime we lay down in the bed, my husband and I are being touched. It always starts on our legs, but it will go up to my head.

It seems we are being haunted by several things and maybe even a poltergeist. I don't know why this is happening. The first 16 years it was amusing, not so much now. I am trying to find someone in alabama that can actually investigate and help with a cleansing of the house. Any useful information would be totally appreciated at this point.

Me and my daughter wake up around 3 a.m. every night and like Trubeliever we notice the temperature getting hotter. The only problem is I'd rather sweat than to make myself any easier to be touched. Years ago I woke up to feel my toes being pulled and what felt like a cat jump on my bed. Since then no one sleeps without the covers.

My daughter wakes up to see a woman sitting on the end of her bed.

My son doesn't experience this, but I can stand beside him and be covered with chill bumps and feel sensations on my back. The worst thing is that if we go to sleep, it will actually wake me back up by hitting my leg 3 times.

It doesn't like our living room, the new addition, but will make loud banging noises from the hall, to wake me up. We spend alot of sleepless nights in the living room, now. I threatened to move into the camper. We have asked what it wants, and asked it to leave "in the name of the Lord", it's not working........
    To start your own thread copy this and paste it in the box that says "Ask your question or search..." (just do this post since it contains the same info as the first)
    I would be very interested to see the pictures . Could you post them with the repost also?
    We will address each question in it's own thread .

I also broke it up into paragraphs to make it easier to read but did not make any changes
    TTR42 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Sep 4, 2012, 11:49 AM
    Hello -

Please contact me at the <email address removed> and we may be able to help you with your haunted house.

Thank you,

The Haunting on A&E
    TTR42 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Sep 4, 2012, 11:51 AM
    Hello -

My name is Gary Bell and I work on the TV show called The Haunting and we might be able to help you with your haunted house. Please contact me at <email address removed> and we can discuss what we may be able to do to help.

Thank you,

Gary Bell

Casting Producer
    The Haunting

Sep 5, 2012, 03:36 PM
    Riiiiiight.
    answersforyou Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2012, 12:56 PM
    Yes, your house is haunted. The black shadows are not ghosts and not your dead relative or "grandma" or little girl. These entities are called Jinns.

Majority of these shadow like entities can be found living in deep forests, caves and desolate places where most humans don't really live. However, many rural homes are more prone to having such visitors which they inevitably end up making it as their own home. They also may have lived in your house before you moved in... or they could have followed one of your children home.

Do parts of your home stay empty a lot? Do you leave your lights out a lot? I mean, the darker and more "less used" a home is, entities consider that a place that can take up for themselves to call home.

The police can't do anything about them. The doctors and their medicines won't get rid of this for you.

They are spirits and they should be attacked spiritually.

Therefore, get your holy book and use the name of God regularly and tell Him to leave. Sprinkle holy water in every corner of the home.

It will come back in a few weeks.

You need to do it again.. and again.

Get on its nerve. So it gives up.

And finds another home.

Most americans are lazy and just don't have a God in their lives anymore. Please incorporate Him in your lifestyle, these things won't be able to stand around you anymore.

Oct 29, 2012, 02:11 PM
    A God or THE God?

Oct 30, 2012, 06:47 AM
    The One and Only Absolute God.

Even Satan will surrender to God's WILL.

If your entity is too stubborn and is not leaving even after you asked it to go, you need spiritual intervention. Using the name of Christ will burn them, irritate them and the name of any prophet of God will be offensive to them as they detest the holy books or anything with the word of God written in it or anyone who preaches the word of God.

If they do not surrender to you, they WILL surrender to God.

(by God, I do not mean cows or idols, they won't get rid of the entity for you. I mean the almighty creator of this universe which every spirit and soul surrenders to in life and after death).

Oct 30, 2012, 06:52 AM
    Trust me.

The black shadows were part of the horror stories in my past.

Without the intervention, I wouldn't be alive today.

My life is back to normal, healthy happy and finally at peace. I am thankful that there is a Higher power that actually cares about us. All we need to do is ask and have faith.
    dejjones Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2013, 01:57 PM
    Have you had anyone investigate your house? If not I am in a group that does that. Email <email address removed> if further assistance is needed. We would love to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 12 and I think my house is haunted but I'm not sure! [ 14 Answers ]

Hi I'm Aimee and I'm 12 years old, I live in South Australia. Of course my parents don't believe me but I think my house is haunted. Once I was laying on my bed trying to sleep (I always keep 2 torches next to my pillow) I had my door closed and it was pitch black I was laying there with my eyes...

Is my house haunted? [ 15 Answers ]

I am scared to go to sleep at nigh because I hear strange noises and the feeling that I am being watched, is my house haunted?

Is house is haunted? [ 1 Answers ]

Today, I was home alone and I went to go feed my dogs and check on or puppy. When I walked near the Laundry room and it was got really cold and it smelled like perfume. Then I realized that my puppy(who was in the laundry room the last time I checked) was out of the Laundry room sitting by the...

Is MY house haunted? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I just had a quick question about something… I had a weird experience that happened to me last night in my apartment that got me thinking and I started to possibly believe that maybe my house is haunted. If I can maybe explain some things that has happened to me and if I could get you...

Is my house haunted? Tell me [ 2 Answers ]

Every time I am alone I feel like there is someone watching me and sometimes feel cold brezze go by me when the heat is on.I sometimes hear voices, my grandma and uncle died.I sometimes see white things moving in the night when all the lights are off, I think my cat senes because her eyes get real...

View more questions Search