Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sarah M Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2012, 10:15 AM
    Friends making me sad and depressed
    I am 1styr MBBS student.. It has been 2 months now.. thus I am seeking solution of the problem I am facing each day I go to college.. on first day I made a friend she looked v.polite and caring but soon she turned out to be very selfish, clever and rude.. from that day she hangs with me whenever she feels she is in mood and when she is not she makes me depressed, passes comments on me.. and above all she doesnot let anyone talk to me or be my friend.. she engages others with herself when she thinks someone could become my friend.. she is hostile and I am day scholar.. most of studnts have aquaintainces with her.. she makes me very alone in class... and I usually ends up eating my heart out... when I want to get rid of her but there is no one else I could make my friend all have already or not eager to be mine because they think they may be interfering in her and my friendship... my studies are not also going good... I used to be a topper all my life enjoyed respect and reserved attitude and loves silence more.. but now I feel myself esteem v.low, socially out cast afraid of talking to others because I feel they will judge me... I have no one else to talk to.. and all day home I think about how bad my next day will be... I want to get rid of this... all and her.. but don't want to be alone... I want to run away from all this... Any one having advice and care to offer is more than welcome..
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2012, 10:20 AM
    You are going to have to stand your ground, tell her to f**k off.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sad, depressed [ 16 Answers ]

Hi. I'm having problems with two of my friends. I feel utterly betrayed... Sad,lonely. Three months ago, I went to the country, to Jenna's home to celebrate Serena's birthday... Jenna and I never did get along very well, not because we didn't want it, but because we have different personalities....

I am depressed and sad living away from my family [ 1 Answers ]

I move to VT to open start up a B&B. I lived in PA with my 4 children and now have 9 grandchildren. They are from my first marriage. I have been married to my current husband for 0ver 10 years. My Dad is now 86. I have been in VT for 10 years. I feel the pull back to PA. I miss everyone so...

My mom is depressed and she's making me depressed what do I do! [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I am 14 years old and my mom is depressed and is making me depressed I started working with her and she freaked out at me because I didn't sweep properly, she brought me home and just left. How do I help her and help myself! I'm starting to think of suicide but I can't just leave...

View more questions Search