Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cdrowns Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2012, 05:04 AM
    My income may drastically change how do my payments change?
    I pay child support for two children ,one is 18 out of school, but trying to go to college, the other is14. I pay the 28% faithfully what is required of me in Illinois. I am experiencing health issues that is making it difficult for me to live without severe pain. I am also going through a bankruptcy because I cannot afford to pay for all the medical bills. If I am put on disability through work I get 80% of my current income. There is no way I can pay what I do now and pay for one third of my daughters college. How does my support change?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 18, 2012, 06:22 AM
    You will go back to court and ask for payments to be set according to the new earnings.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is 'change agent' or 'change maker' or 'change' in Sanskrit? [ 1 Answers ]

What is 'change agent' or 'change maker' or 'change' in Sanskrit?

Change in net operating income [ 3 Answers ]

All right so there are some inconsistencies with this problem I am working on and I cannot find out what I am doing wrong. The question asks Fixed expenses are $531,000 per month. The company is currently selling 4,000 units per month. The marketing manager would like to cut the selling...

Dog behavior change drastically [ 8 Answers ]

I went on vacation and left my dog with my daughter and cousin. My dog is a beagle bassett and ever since I got home she barks whenever I put her to bed. The bark is different and she shakes really bad and runs from me barking unlike anything I have seen. She also crouches down and looks up at the...

Dog behavior change drastically [ 5 Answers ]

I went on vacation and left my dog with my daughter and cousin. My dog is a beagle bassett and ever since I got home she barks whenever I put her to bed. The bark is different and she shakes really bad and runs from me barking unlike anything I have seen. She also crouches down and looks up at the...

View more questions Search