Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smhsmh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2012, 06:38 PM
    Fingerprint
    In 2003 I had an ACOD. I am going for work that requires a background check and told them I have no criminal background. Just tonight I remembered the ACOD. Are my fingerprints a permanent part of the FBI database (I'm not certain they were made a part of the database) and, if so, how can I get them removed. Thank you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 17, 2012, 07:11 PM
    Your fingerprint only shows your ID, so if you lied about your name when you were fingerprinted it will show up as someone else. Fingerprints do not show criminal record.

It is your criminal record that show up under your name, and your name is verified by your finger prints.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What will exactly show up on a fingerprint check? [ 4 Answers ]

So I was charged with "driving intoxicated" when I was 18, that charge was reduced to only a "minor consuming". Second incident - CHARGES: giving peace officer false name & liquor consumption under 21. PLEA: liquor consumption under 21. SENTENCED =liquor consumption under 21. Third incident -...

FBI fingerprint clearances [ 1 Answers ]

Are paper fingerprints still done in New Jersey for the purpose of FBI clearances and what are the fees?

Fingerprint and background check [ 1 Answers ]

What is the validity of fingerprints and background check . For instance is it necessary for someone who did the FP in feb 2008 to do it again in June or July 2008 for another application or it will show automaticaly in his records with the immigration service . Thanks

Fingerprint logon [ 2 Answers ]

Hey'all I'm curious : the IBM laptops T60- is there a way to gain access to it when fingerprint is activated ? It has only that account on ! Anyway even its strippping the machine. Thanks !

Fingerprint recognition [ 1 Answers ]

We have a toshiba laptop with fingerprint recognition that a now past employee was using how do we reset that so we can use it

View more questions Search