Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    User13647 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2012, 06:21 PM
    Girlfriend might be pregnant?
    So I had on underarmour boxers while my girlfriend was naked on top of me and we were dry humping I guess for awhile and when I ejaculated I think I was inside of her but she didn't feel anything and boxers were soaked. She has really irregular periods throughout her life and she doesn't have any symptoms of pregnancy yet. It was on the 13th.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 17, 2012, 07:14 PM
    Not very good sex if you don't even know if you were inside of her or not,
    If you were inside of her yes she can be pregnant, When you get naked and have sex you can expect to have kids and become parents.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 17, 2012, 08:34 PM
    This is a bit sad. You don't know if you were inside of her, and she didn't feel anything. Not really a great sexual encounter if you ask me.

Bottom line, you don't have to be inside of her to get her pregnant. It is rare, but pregnancy can happen if you just ejaculate near the vagina.

If you were inside of her when you ejaculated then the odds go up considerably.

You'll have to wait and see.

Keep playing these games and a pregnancy will happen sooner rather than later.

Apr 18, 2012, 10:28 AM
    I could have been more clear, I know I was inside of her with my boxers on and I know I ejaculated inside but with my boxers covering me. And I meant she didn't feel anything when I ejaculated. We weren't trying to have sex, if we were I would have taken my clothes off. Just fooling around
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 18, 2012, 03:02 PM
    I hate to burst your bubble, but boxers don't protect against pregnancy. Even condoms fail many times, and they're actually made as birth control. Boxers aren't. Also, the majority of women don't feel it when the man ejaculates.

As for you being clear, no, you really weren't.

But that's not important. The important thing is that you did have unprotected sex, and that means that pregnancy is a very real possibility.

Apr 18, 2012, 07:43 PM
    She had her period, so am I in the clear?
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2012, 07:54 AM
    Yes. The lack of period is indicator of pregnancy, not vice versa... might I suggest learning a bit more about how your bodies work before engaging in sexual activities again. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my girlfriend pregnant? [ 12 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I been dating since aug 19.every time we had sex we I never wore a condom.and every time she comes over to my house she always ask for ice cream like the pop sickles.and my girlfriend today said she had an headache, And she been having a cold and she been coughing a lot. And...

Ex girlfriend and pregnant girlfriend [ 4 Answers ]

Right... I have a girlfriend that I've been with not long. Right however I am in contact with my ex again after not talking for a yr. We broke up because she didn't trust me, so I moved on and basically jumped into another relationship. I don't know what I should do because I still love my ex,...

Ex Girlfriend or Pregnant Girlfriend [ 10 Answers ]

I had been seeing my partner for 8 years and have had a fantastic relationship. We had a really good lifestyle and I genuinely feel like she was my soulmate and true love. Trouble is I didn't know it. I hit 40 and had what I now see as a mid life crisis. I split with my girlfriend in November,...

16 yr old Girlfriend pregnant, help [ 12 Answers ]

My ex girl friend says she thinks she's pregnant. She has yet to hear from the doctor as to whether she truly is pregnant, but regardless she told me that she wants to keep me out of her decision as to what she will do if she is pregnant. I told her I wanted to help, but she doesn't want help from...

Can girlfriend be pregnant or not [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend had sex on the same day her period stopped.The condom broke I don't know when but I withdrew as alwayes. She has been on the pill yasmin for 3 years and is very regular in taking them and also have severe endomitriosis. Whe went for the morning after pil just to be on the safe...

View more questions Search