Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lovelearning Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2012, 03:15 PM
    Oceanography home work help online
    Which of the following currents or current system moves in a southernly direction of the California coast?
    1.west coast current
    2.west wind drift
    3.Baja express
    4. California current
    5 western pacific current
    lovelearning Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2012, 03:20 PM
    What is the most accurate definition for gyre?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 17, 2012, 03:31 PM
    Thank you for asking our help with your homework assignment. However, there are some rules we have for doing so.
    Do not simply retype or paste a question from your book or study material

We won't do your homework questions for you. You were given the assignment for you to learn.

If you come up with your own answer or process and post it for us to critique that is acceptable. If you have some SPECIFIC questions that you couldn't find or didn't understand, we may help with that.
    But this is your assignment, so show us you have at least attempted to complete it on your own.

Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Work from home online [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I see a lot of work from home ads online but how do I find out if they are genuine as I was recently cheated of a large sum.I'm in India and was working with a UK based BPO as quality evaluator but have quit my job now.I want to work from home online but m sceptical after what happened.Can you...

Are there legitimate online work at home businesses? [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone found a legitimate work at home business? I would like to do marketing or something from my computer at home. I'm open to hearing about all types of opportunities but am tired of the "Make $300 a day working just 1 hour a day right from your home" pitches. I would really like to talk...

View more questions Search