Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RUELZKI Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2012, 01:31 PM
    Best scar treatment
    I have accident when I was a 12 years old and I have scars on both legs till now I'm already 30 years old the scars remain visible that's why I always wear pants to hide the big scars on my both legs.. please tell me what I'm going to do to removed this scars.. please help me.. thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

Scar treatment [ 3 Answers ]

Hi.. I had hot wax done on my face for the removal of un-necessary hair. And as a reaction to this.. I had pimples and spots on my face.. n they have left scars.. which are not going.. it has been an year now.. Could you please help me getting rid of the scars.. I never had pimples or anything...

Best scar treatment? [ 14 Answers ]

Well I recently got in a car accident about 4 weeks ago, and I got cut pretty bad on my face, and has a big scar... anyone know of a real good scar treatment that has worked for theM?? I have tried mederma and have seen no results.

Scar Treatment [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a scar on my nose due to glass cut and its very visible. I used dermatix cream but was not effective. Please advice me that is there any cream that can help me to reduce the scar visibility or I will have to go for laser treatment. Best Regards

African american scar treatment [ 1 Answers ]

Im 22 years old and I grew up as a tom boy so I always was very rough on body. As a result I have tons of "scars". Most people only consider scars to be raised and keloid. Mine are just dark marks that never faded. I have tons of them on my legs and knees that make me very uncomfortable. I don't...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.