Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2012, 09:29 AM
    Best free email to fax machine service?
    I see several companies offering "free" email to fax machine service, but I'm looking for a recommendation from an AMHD user who uses such a service.

I'm in the U.S.

Do any of you out there use this service that you are happy with?

I only have to fax something 3-4 times a year...
    JBeardsley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2012, 02:05 PM
    EFax offers a free online fax service that you can read more about at Ask Dave Taylor!. Though be warned, the free eFax website is always changing, so it may be difficult to find. If you're looking to fax only a few times a year, it should fit your needs perfectly.

Another route you can use to fax online for free is to sign up for free trials. This is a route I have taken in the past, and it's always worked for me. The only drawbacks of using this method are that you have to provide your credit card information and it can be annoying dealing with customer support to cancel your trial. I usually use FaxCompare.com to find free trials.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What can I do to have my 2008 tax records sent to me mail, email, or fax for free? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm stationed over seas and didn't think to bring my 2008 tax returns with me. I am trying to get financial aid and need to know my 2008 tax info. What can I do to get my 2008 tax return information?

Can I use my credit card machine and fax machine on a VOIP line? [ 4 Answers ]

We're a small business and have recently been contacted by our local cable company about porting our 3 lines over to them. Will our credit card machine and fax machine work on a VOIP line?

Fax machine [ 1 Answers ]

How can I fax having dsl on my computer... Right now I un plug the phone connection and the dsl plug, connect the fax then hook everything back up... when I due it messes up my computer and can't connect for awhile... isn't there an easier way?? :

Fax machine [ 2 Answers ]

Have a simple question. If someone can help me please!. I have a fax machine. Can I hook it up to my regular phone line and still use it to receive calls and fax?. I guess I want to know if a fax machine can tell the difference between an incoming fax and a phone call. I;m worried about why fax...

Hong Kong Business fax or email [ 1 Answers ]

Could you please assist me in finding a fax number or preferably, an email address for Eralda Industries, Ltd. In Hong Kong. I know they are located at Gateway in Tsim Sha Tsui and the telephone is 852-2956-1228.

View more questions Search