Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    audityagvn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2012, 09:13 AM
    I cant concentrate
    I'm an engineering student... I can't concentrate on my studies well day to day I was feeling like power of my mind was decreasing... and day to day by thinking of all these pulling me down... how can I study well... and I'm good in making of timetable but very bad in following that... and after the result I dipress like anything and feel that if follow the time table well I won't happen now but what the reason for this is lack of concentration... I can't sleep well , my mind becoming too heat always my mind was busy in thinking of something... I THINK SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME from this suffering soon... I need to reach my goals
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 17, 2012, 09:42 AM
    First are your goals realistic or have you tried to push yourself too hard?
    Next are you stop study before bedtime and just relax, perhaps some nice tea.

What are your study habits, do you keep to a quiet area without distractions?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not concentrate during meditation [ 9 Answers ]

Dear Sir, I started to do meditation recently.What I do is just watch my breathe inhale and exhale.Secondly sometimes I do osho dynamic meditation but I feel I am wasting my time as I don't see any improvement in myself.I started this I have lack of concentration and to improve concentration I...

How to concentrate on my studies? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,I am good at studies but nowadays I am not able to concentrate and there are many diversions.I have many friends and I have started gossibing around and wasting my time .I find pleasure in that and when they are not with me I feekl lonely.so I don't study which I want to as there is lack of...

I can't concentrate on my studies? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 19 yrs old... I can't concentrate on mah studies... Dere is a lot of things which is distracting me from mah goals... And I'm a alcoholic person which is also a trouble for me... Please help me I really need help...

I can't concentrate how much I try! [ 8 Answers ]

Hey all! I am from india and I am now in 11th grade! I lost all my interest in my studies! I don't know what happened to me... I want to study but I cant! I got 80% in 10th grade, but now I am below average... Its so sad. My main distractions are computer games, music , etc! I tried to get...

How to concentrate on my studies? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I'm in grade 11 and am worried about my studies. Problems keep coming to my mind and I can't seem to concentrate well. Every time I try to focus, a new problem hits my mind and I get worried easily, it could be about how I should do my hair or what I should wear to school. Can you give me an...

View more questions Search