Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Blakester Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2007, 05:26 AM
    Heat Exchanger
    I have a gas pack and I need to find out if the heat exchanger is under warranty.
    It is a comfortmaker, Mod# PGAA24DIKG, SN L973826975. I have found out that the SN is directly related to the systems warranty. The new part is about $600, and I would like to avoid this cost if it is warranted still.
    rickdb1 Posts: 185, Reputation: 15

Feb 22, 2007, 07:40 AM
    Most have at least a 20 year heat exchanger warranty on them. Any Comfortmaker dealer can get this info for you and arrange for replacement. Of course, you will pay for the labor to install it unless you are comfortable doing it yourself. Comfortmaker may require that you have a trained technician install it though...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hazards of cracked heat exchanger? [ 14 Answers ]

I have a 13 year old Carrier gas pack that stopped working last week. The thermostat works and the unit will kick on but no heat (or any air period) comes up in the vents. The unit is working as it is kicking air out its side vent. I had a technician come look at it today and he said he had not...

NO HEAT! Janitrol heat pump and AC system. Changing to Lux Thermostat. Wiring issue. [ 11 Answers ]

I have a Janitrol A/C and heat pump system. I replaced the thermostat with a Lux T9000LC The A/C works fine, but the heater does not. I have it wired as follows: G - Green Y - Yellow W - White RH - Pink B -

Electric heat pump auxilery heat problem [ 4 Answers ]

Equipment: Trane XL1400 4 years old Auxilery heat: Strips... 2 -60Amp circuits Filters changed every 30 days I cleaned outdoor unit summer 2006, as every year. Thermostat: Honeywell Chromotherm II Problem: I have been noticing at times the aux heat kicking in at times I think it should not....

Heat exchanger [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking to find some one that can tell me were I can obtain a glow worm space saver 80BR Mk ll heat exchanger part No.418551 helppppppp [email protected]

Dryer and Air Exchanger? [ 5 Answers ]

OK so my new dryer which is a Kenmore only 2 years old takes forever to dry the clothes... I thought it was the lint plugs so we checked out all that and everything was clear. :rolleyes: Someone told me that sometimes the Air exchaner can interfere with the dryer?? Does anyone know if this...

View more questions Search