Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandy86s Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2007, 02:57 AM
    What's happening
    I'm 2 weeks late getting signs of pregnancy but 3 tests say no. what's going on
    hottestgirl18 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2007, 03:53 AM
    Hi, my period not come for 2 weeks.. So I took pregnant test.. It is negative. Have to wait 2 weeks more later.. I took pregnant test again... it is positive. But I lost the baby:( so important wait to see 2 weeks more later.. . Could negative is fake if still then see your doctor.
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Feb 26, 2007, 12:03 PM
    It is possible, that your hiornmones are slow to build up high enough to show positive on a urine test. Your homones need to be a certain height to show positive on a urine test. If your hormones fall a fraction below the required level, you will get a false negative result. If I were you I would ask the doctor to take a pregnancy blood test. That will show any rise in your hormone level, to indicate pregnancy or not. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's happening please help [ 6 Answers ]

as long as I can remember werid things have always happen to me, dreams I dreamt came true, I could tell you when the fone was going to ring n who it was for, and when ever I was around strange sounds would happen and t.v lights etc would go werid. But recently things have got worse, when I was...

What's happening to me [ 11 Answers ]

I have had normal periods and I am taking the pill This month even though I am on the pill I strted bleeding 2 days prev and then stopped I woke up early one morning and found that I was covered in blood which has never happened and have been very heavy bleeding since ? And very very painful...

Am I pregnant and what's happening [ 17 Answers ]

Hi my names vicky, me and my partner have been trying for a baby, I the thing I'm not sure if I'm pregnant, and I not sure when to do a test because I have irregular periods the last time I was on my period was on the 17 of dec and it only lasted about 3 days which is unusual for me as I bleed...

What's happening to me? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi to everybody I have been on the depo shot for about 2 years. I was suppose to go the shot again in August and I never went back. Its been 5 months since I have been off it. I was regular on my period but I have missed it last month and this month ( DECEMBER AND JANUARY) what's going on. Someone...

What Happen and what's happening now [ 7 Answers ]

Well the topic that is so popular on people mind is what happen with me in my further wife after all the drama. Well in one sentence I'll tell you. Many things was wrong, first there was no trust. No good commnication and a distance relationship and too much damage had already been done. So I...

View more questions Search