Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hitherehi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2012, 08:47 PM
    I'm gay but what about my best friend
    I'm gay and I've been living with my straight best friend for 3 years now, and we do everything together. We go to dinner, to see movies and we have been on 5 overseas trips together and stay in the same hotel rooms. When we are at home I massage his back and legs and feet almost every day and I sometime massage his scalp. I do his washing and ironing and cook him dinner and he doesn't take advantage of me because he buys me dinner and expensive gifts. He's had a couple of girlfriends but nothing serious. Is it possible he is gay and doesn't realise it? He knows I'm gay and I'm not in love with him I just find it odd that a straight guy would let me do all that stuff to him.
    OneLife1 Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Apr 16, 2012, 09:57 PM
    Coming from a straight guy, I would not let another guy massage me. If he lets you massage him, I think he might have some tendencies.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2012, 06:17 AM
    I think he is gay because as mention above I don't know of any straight guy who would allow you to do the things you do. Sounds like the two of you are a little more than roomates/friends but neither one of you have address this issue.

Maybe he is getting too comfortable with this setup the two,of you have. You cook, cater to his needs, travel together, he gives you gifts, etc. Youcan expressed your feelings but expect it to go either way. Have youbeen throwing him hints and have he been giving you any.
    SentientAndroid Posts: 63, Reputation: 8

Apr 17, 2012, 09:44 AM
    Hmmm... I think he might be. I'm a straight guy and I don't think I would ever go to an actual restaurant with just me and 1 guy friend. I would go to the movies with a guy friend if it's just us two. I would stay in a hotel room if it was just us two, but I don't know about taking a trip if it's just us together. Now the cooking dinner is cool I guess since you guys are roommates, but the washing and ironing is a bit too much for me unless he lost a bet. But yeah I agree with OneLife, the massage thing is just not going to happen lol, NEVER.

He either has gay tendencies or he's straight, but rather eccentric.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 17, 2012, 09:53 AM
    At the spa men are often the one who gives massages, proper non sexual ones. Are you touching him sexually or having sex ?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 17, 2012, 07:49 PM
    I'm gay and I've been living with my straight best friend for 3 years now, and we do everything together
    You have been living with a guy for 3 years and don't know whether he is gay or not??

>Shakes head in disbelief<... Just ask him!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my friend gay? [ 2 Answers ]

My friend (who is 18) and I have known each other for about 4 months, and I have a feeling he might be gay or at least bi. I'm bi, and he does know and is fine with it, he said he doesn't care. Ever since I met him when we got real close, he would always constantly tell me he loves me, Always. I...

Is my friend gay? [ 2 Answers ]

Im a bi lad of 27, I have a friend I have know for about 5 years, we go out with each other most weekends, normally going 2 gay clubs which is his choice not mine. About a year ago he stayed over and I woke up2 him kissing my neck n holding me, I was very drunk and just fell asleep again! Now every...

Do I start with my gay friend or my gay friends crush? [ 4 Answers ]

How it happened: Me an my gay best friend Bill(names have been changed) are in the same class as his crush, Dave a feminine guy that everyone likes. He's funny an the perfect guy bill has been waiting for(he tells me but I've heard it before:rolleyes: ) and when bill gets giddy I get giddy. ...

If my friend is gay [ 5 Answers ]

I am 34 years male, I wants to know if my friend is gay or not. We work together at same place when I touch his hands in office he also touches. Even on bike when I put my hands on his waist and legs he does not oppose.I also have given him some sex downloaded movies clips along with some gay sex...

View more questions Search