Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boss222 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2012, 06:24 PM
    Become bondable canada
    I got offered a job to manage this tire shop, I was asked if I was bondable and I said yes (because I have no criminal record) but now I'm seeing on Google it has to do with your credit history also. I have bad credit from when I got laid off a year ago. Does this mean I'm probably not going to get the job now?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 16, 2012, 07:15 PM
    There should be no real issue,
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Apr 16, 2012, 08:12 PM
    I agree with Chuck. Bonding is based upon criminal records primarily.

Stringer
    kandis8846 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2013, 02:15 AM
    Am I bondable. 1 criminal offense. Sexual assault. Served 4 months in jail and 3 years probation. All aspect of probations were fulfilled and was never in trouble before or after. This was 4 years ago. I have the opportunity to finally land a job and they asked if I was bondable. Will this stop me from getting this job.

Totally frustrated with a stupid mistake from the past.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bondable in Canada? [ 1 Answers ]

If you are a Canadian citizen, born in Canada, but lived most of your life in the US, maintained your Canadian citizenship, deported from the US back to Canada, and have a clean record in Canada, can one be Bondable in Canada? How is a background record investigated? World-wide? Or only in the...

Am I bondable in Canada [ 2 Answers ]

In July 2007 I was charged with attempting to injure an animal this was dismissed for a guilty plea on an assault charge this charge was given a conditional discharge. I met the terms of the discharge so am I bondable in Canada?

How do I become bondable in Canada? [ 7 Answers ]

How do I become bondable in Canada? Is there a legal procedure you have to go through or a specific place you would have to go to get this done. I am not currently working at a place that would offer me the info on getting started with this. Thanks for any assistance in this area.

View more questions Search