Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FortTerraNova Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2012, 05:57 PM
    Am I looking at petrified remains of wild life... Or rocks?
    I am an amateur astronomer and archeologist.
    While surfing through public access to the Mars rovers I came across what looks to be petrified remains.

These are unseen photos until I took the screen shots. I would love to get your expert eye on these photos.

Please take a look at what is attached and tell me if I am just looking at a bunch of rocks.

odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 16, 2012, 07:10 PM
    Yeah, just rocks... rocks and shadows... nothing more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this petrified bone? [ 2 Answers ]

This came from arabia i think, or in that area. approx. 5 inches.open in 3 places and almost looks burnt.the open holes do not go all the way through.

Rights to remains [ 2 Answers ]

My daughters father passed away in April. I was told by his mom and her boyfriend that I need to sign a paper since she's a minor to give permission for him to be cremated. His mothers boyfriend who is an attorney told me that's what I was signing, I was an emotional wreck when I signed the paper...

Disposition of remains [ 2 Answers ]

Can a surviving spouse (in Ontario, Canada) change the disposition of the remains of a deceased spouse if other clearly stated wishes were formalized in a will? (ie deceased wishes were to be buried, surviving spouse wishes to keep remains in residence).

Petrified bone marrow? [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone ever heard of bone marrow that is practically petrified? During a total knee replacement my surgeon had to drill out the bone marrow. Yet neither the pathologist who examined the bone fragments, nor the hematologist who I saw can find any evidence of a bone, bone marrow, or a blood...

Wild, wild west. [ 3 Answers ]

A cowboy rode into town and stopped at a saloon for a drink. Unfortunately, the locals had a habit of picking on strangers. So when he finished his drink, he found his horse had been stolen. He went back into the bar, handily flipped his gun into the air, caught it above his head and fired a shot...

View more questions Search