Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    candazola Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2012, 01:50 PM
    Sick 7 year old
    My 7 year old daughter has had green stools for over 4 days, she now complaining of abdominal pain and nausea.
    Chardel Posts: 93, Reputation: 13

Apr 16, 2012, 04:21 PM
    She probably has an intestinal bacterial infection... She probably needs medical attention.. in the mean time feed her yogurt with live culture.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

7 year old been sick on and off all day [ 2 Answers ]

My little boy who's 7 years old has been sick all day when he eats or drinks. He's been sleeping off and on all day and had a touch of the runs. Do you think he has the flu or a bug? Am I doing something wrong, because I keep giving him water and he's a bit hot.

10 year old sick cat [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. My 10 year old cat began today acting strange and unwell. He was not wanting to go out, lethargic, and has half open eyes. Then he began walking in counter-clockwise circles with some unstability in his back legs. I don't know what to do.

Sick 1 1/2 year old h tzu [ 2 Answers ]

My shih tzu has been puking sick for 4 days. She wags her tail and seems like she is OK but at night she has been getting sick. She has been in heat.

Two year sick with fever [ 2 Answers ]

My two year old daughter has been running a fever at night for like 2 or 3 nights along with a cough. Her father and I are able to keep the fever down during the day but it spikes again at night. Well I took her to the emergency room yesterday because she wasn't feeling good and looked horrible....

2 year old dog is sick [ 1 Answers ]

My plott hound/lab has the following symptoms: Constant swallowing Slightly enlarged heart Fever High white blood count Heart murmer Light vomiting, white/pink foamy fluid She eats good, but does not have her usual energy

View more questions Search