Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Toshiba Problem Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2012, 03:01 PM
    Toshiba 52HM84 HDMI port is not working
    I have a Toshiba 52HM84 which I am trying to use with my ps3. But the HDMI port on the TV seems to not be working. The ps3 works with other devices so it is obviously the TV that is at fault. Any ideas on how to fix it?

Check out some similar questions!

How to change usb port on toshiba laptop? [ 2 Answers ]

My usb port is non functional. I need to change it on my toshiba laptop

CanI connect hdmi on laptop to hdmi on my surround sound system? [ 1 Answers ]

I just want to know,if I can hook up the hdmi on the laptop to hdmi input on the surround sound and have it work. I'musing the headphone jack now but it's a sh$#*y connection.

Hitachi hdmi input quit working [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! We have had a fifty inch plasma hitachi P50H40 TV for just over three years. We have a computer hooked up to the TV and watch Netflix and Hulu. (No cable!). Suddenly it appears that the HDMI inputs quit working. We swapped out the computer to be sure it wasn't the computer and it wasn't. ...

Is it possible to add an HDMI port? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi: I was recently offered a laptop at a GREAT price. The only problem is it has no HDMI port (?). Is it possible to add one? If so, is it something that must be done by a professional, is it expensive etc. It is a Compaq Presario cq50. Apparently it was available with or without an HDMI...

Sony Bravia HDMI connection to DVD not working (Denon S-301) [ 0 Answers ]

I just got a Sony Bravia and hooked it up to a Denon S-301 using an HDMI cable, and got nothing. Is there some sort of "intelligent search" for components on either the Denon or Sony? If not, how do I get them to recognize each other? Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.