Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    christina0206 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2012, 11:29 AM
    How much should I charge based on sq. ft. to clean office space?
    Pricing for cleaning office space
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Apr 16, 2012, 08:10 PM
    Christina this is the problem with many that want to be in the cleaning business, there is much more to consider than just saying how much to clean an office space by square footage..

Examples;

How much cleanable sq ft?

What type of office space? General, medical, etc.

Do you have specifications?

What is expected from you; floor work, windows, etc.

How many days per week cleaning?

Do you have competitors bidding also; affects pricing.

What area of the country; affects pricing.

Please give me this information and I would be more than happy to assist you.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much to charge to clean a doctors office? [ 6 Answers ]

How much do you charge to clean a doctors office?

How much should I charge to clean a 1000 sq/ft medical office in NYC [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I have to give a quote to clean a 1000 sq/ft medical office in NYC. There is 1 office, 5 treatment rooms, a large reception/waiting area, two glass door and glass front window to business, 2 1/2 bathrooms and carpeted stairs. The office is mostly carpeted except bathrooms which are tiled. The...

I charge $544 to clean 3200 sq. Ft. Office/ is this fair price? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I charge $544 to clean an office that is 3200 sq. ft. and am wondering if this is a fair price./// $544 per mth, which breaks down to $136 per week for 1 x week cleaning, ($544 mth.)// I then add $30 to that = $166 for 2 x per week. ($664 mth.)/ I then add $15 to $166 = 181, ($724) for 3...

I'm looking at cleaning 14,500 sq ft of office space 3x a week how much do I charge? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking at cleaning 14,500 sq ft of office space in n.c how much do I charge for 3 days a week pulling trash,sweep and mopping 1,000 sq ft vacuuming about 3,000 sq ft cleaning glass at 3 entrances and cleaning 5 restroom I large and the others 6x8 plus one small kitchen,plus overhead ?

View more questions Search