Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MBluemoon7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2007, 11:34 PM
    Pain on the side of foot
    Hi. I'm having pain on the side of my right foot. The pain is located near the back of the arch and is on the inside of my foot. It goes from the top of the foot to the bottom. I've read a lot about Plantar Facscias, but I don't think it's that. The pain is not bad first thing in the morning... it seems to get worse as the day goes on and I walk a lot. I'm on my feet a lot in my job and it hurts a lot by the end of the day. I wear Birkenstocks for the extra arch support and have for years. I'm trying to figure out if I injured myself or what. Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.
    tcjohnson Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2008, 07:22 PM
    Maybe tendinitis in the metatarsals is happening here.

I would go see a doctor to rule out Pantar Facscias even though you don't think it might be that, it could something similar.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain on side of Foot [ 3 Answers ]

I have pain on the outside of my right foot. I had an ankle sprain on my LEFT foot that I have been rehabbing for months now (reinjured twice) and I now have developed a pain on the RIGHT foot. The bone that is about half way between my heel and little toe on the side of my foot is sore to touch....

Foot pain on side of foot [ 33 Answers ]

Was hoping someone could help. I have pain on the outside of my right foot. It is 1/2 way down the foot, it is tender to the touch and makes walking difficult.. Any ideas what it is? Thanks..

Side of foot pain [ 10 Answers ]

I am having pain on my right foot on the side. It is painful if I walk a lot and with certain shoes. Even aerobic sneakers make it painful

Walking on Side of Foot [ 1 Answers ]

My 17 year old son woke up one morning not able to walk on his foot. His foot has curved and is forced to walk on the side of his foot. I took him to an urgent care where they took x rays. No break, no sprain. The side of his foot was bruised and swollen but the pain was on the opposite side in...

View more questions Search