Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Helen Cleaves Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2012, 05:23 AM
    What are little round worms outside my house
    What are the little rounf worms that I see crawling up my house?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 16, 2012, 05:30 AM
    Probably larvae of any number of insects, too many to list.
    Take pictures, say where you are, describe them, or ask your nearest State(your state) Agricultural Extension.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What pill has a house figure on one side and a w on the other and is round and yellow [ 1 Answers ]

I found a pill that is yellow and round and has a m or w on one side and a house figure on the other

How to get rid of small brown worms found everywhere in our house? [ 2 Answers ]

They show up everywhere. Have been seeing these nasty, maybe 1 in. brown worms in our house and am wondering if it's dangerous for our dog and if we need to call a bug guy of some sort to get rid of them. HELP!

Worms in house [ 2 Answers ]

We just moved into a new house (on an acreage) and we are renovating. When I pulled up the carpet I noticed what looked like worm carcuses dried up. Since then I found 2 more in my husband's lunch kit, which look like living worms of what were in the carpet. I also found one in a bedroom that still...

4 1/2 mo brittany dead round worms in stool [ 3 Answers ]

Just gave my 4 1/2 old brittany her interceptor green. And now I am seeing dead round worms in her stool 2x this am. Is this normal? Last check up prior they did a stool sample and it was negative. I asked of they need another one at last exam and they said no. she was at the vet on Friday and...

Can I get round worms from my sick cat? [ 1 Answers ]

My kitten has round worms. I bought her from a breeder at the Santa Monica Cat show a few weeks ago. The cat breeder must be disgustingly dirty and not care at all about her cats. That night the 15 week old kittne was bleeding and had big worms crawling in her stools on the 450 mile drive home to...

View more questions Search