Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    M4006hb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2012, 04:41 AM
    Got myself in a bit of a mess...
    The ball has just started rolling (been on a date or two) with a guy I like and have known for a fair few years. We have always been very flirty and had a thing a while back but nothing substantial as of yet. However, the other night I kissed someone else, my friend posted a photo and he (everyone knows everyone where I live) saw! After meeting up with him, he asked me how my night is and mentioned the photo asking me who the guy was pulling, to which I panicked and without thinking replied 'don't know'.

Even though It's so early that I wouldn't have needed to defend kissing someone else, I now feel awful for lying just to avoid a bit of awkwardness. I have feeling he knows it was me and don't want him to be coming to his conclusions but at the same time is it worth a serious conversation after we've been on one date?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 16, 2012, 05:31 AM
    I'm assuming you are both adults and if it bothers you that you lied, when you go out tell him. He'll either understand or he won't
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2012, 05:56 AM
    He might be more bothered by the lie then the kiss, your only getting to know each other and he might also have kissed someone else, for me the kiss so early on would not be a deal breaker, the lie would.

If you like him, come clean, say you panicked because you like him, you don't have to have a ' I want your baby conversation', see what he says.

If he does not want to continue dating, so be it, and let the lesson be learned.
    M4006hb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2012, 06:25 AM
    Thank you!
    This is what I thought I should do, I feel awful for lying so fingers crossed he will understand!

X

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

28 bit or 48 bit LBA Hard Drive? [ 2 Answers ]

I was told that if I do a fresh install of the original Windows XP, I will create a 28 bit LBA hard drive, that cannot be changed to a 48 bit hard drive, even if I update XP to Service Pack 1, 2, or 3. After hours of reading, it is my understanding that 48 bit LBA hard drives are "manufactured"...

A computer has 32-bit instructions and 12-bit addresses [ 3 Answers ]

A computer has 32-bit instructions and 12-bit addresses. Suppose there are 250 2-address instructions. How many 1-address instructions, if any can be formulated?Explain.

View more questions Search