Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CakeVodka Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2012, 03:44 AM
    Why is my boyfriend ignoring me out of nowhere?
    We've been seeing each other on and for almost a year but we've currently been dating for a month. Two Fridays ago I was gone until Wednesday, other than being home Saturday night to sleep due to some family thing, and since I came home Wednesday I have been extremely sick.

We had been texting everyday ( I usually initiate the convo). Except yesterday he only replied twice and didn't come over ( he usually comes over daily because my brother and him are really close friends). My brother was supposedly at my boyfriends house yesterday but when my brother came home I asked him why my boyfriend wasn't with him and he said I should know and I said but I don't and then he just said "well I don't know then".

I texted my boyfriend twice after he stopped texting me once a couple hours later ( no reply) and once before I went to sleep to tell him goodnight. I honestly don't know what is going on I thought things were perfect until now he just ignoring me. Why is he doing this? I just don't understand, I'm really worried and I don't want to lose him again :( sorry that this is so long).
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2012, 06:52 AM
    Seems like he might want to off again. The two of you have been in this unhealthy off and on relationship for a year and I don't know how you allow yourself to be in this form of relationship. When it comes to being in a committed relationship your even together or your not. I recalled being in this type of a relationship in high school but ad grown women I can't do this anymore.

So I don't know why he is ignoring you but you need to rethink and reflect on the last year and ask yourself how many more months or years you want to go through this. It is self reflecting time!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 16, 2012, 08:16 AM
    He is obviously reacting to some past resentment, or a unresolved issue between you. But it's a big red flag when you don't know what it is, or it cannot be talked about. Such immature behavior is not good for a healthy, adult relationship, so leave the BOY alone until he is ready to talk like a man.

I'm really worried and I don't want to lose him again
    What's that about?
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2012, 10:34 AM
    Maybe he has just been busy? You have tried to contact him, he might have things on his mind, he will do so when he is ready.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2012, 11:12 AM
    That right Tal! And your brother don't want to get in the middle of it but ifit was my brother I would have gotten an earful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is my boyfriend ignoring me? [ 10 Answers ]

Okay so my boyfriend has been in the hospital for 6 days because his appendix burst. He just got home and he texted me and we talked for a few texts and then he said he was going to get some sleep and he would text me later. Later that nigght he never texted me and I saw him commenting on things on...

My Boyfriend Is Ignoring me.. Help! [ 3 Answers ]

O.K, so I was helping my friend with her love life over Facebook (we were having a metaphorical conversation, so nobody would know who its about) and I said that I fell in love for the wrong reasons once, and it was about a guy in my past.. Well, my boyfriend saw it and he thought it was about him,...

Why is my boyfriend ignoring me? [ 3 Answers ]

I have just recently started working in the bank and I meet this cute guy I wasn't interested but he was becaused my friend noticed it first. The guy is my managers brother and they live together. We startd going out to places and buying each other gifts. All of the sudden after we had done like...

Why is my boyfriend ignoring me... [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together for almost 2 months and he is the best ever. Need I mind you I met him on xbox 360. I know its crazy but he said he just fell in love with me. I get to visit next summer and that's in June, we talk a lot, but now its just slowly stopping, and he is ignoring my...

Why is my boyfriend ignoring me [ 2 Answers ]

Now I am 21 yrs old girl. I happened to meet my school junior, a guy in a social networking site in holidays, and started to do friendship with him. After a few days he was little attracted to me and proposed one fine day. I was impressed by the way he was and accepted and after that he was so...

View more questions Search