Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    memoryseeker Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2012, 07:43 PM
    Early nineties music video on fox kids
    I've asked this before hopefully someone who knows will see it nice and freshly written. During the second season of power rangers during the episode white light where the white ranger is introduced, there is a music video played during a commercial. It takes place in a field with trees in the background, there are these two girls possibly teenagers or early twenties, both with guitars, singing "dont you think that we can, make it better". If anyone can provide me with leads that would be awesome.

Check out some similar questions!

A music video commercial shown during fox kids [ 0 Answers ]

This is a repeat question which is slightly revised, I am searching for a music video that was shown as a commercial during the early mid nineties on fox kids. There were these two girls possibly late teens, or early twenties, teenagers seemed a lot older to me back then. They both had guitars and...

Late 80's-early 90's music video [ 0 Answers ]

So, I am looking for a pop-rock video. I don't know the name of the song or artist. I saw it several years ago on MTV . It is a young band in a garage. They are trying to get the neighbor girl's attention. During the video, they are dressed like the girls in Robert Palmers Addicted to love, and...

Looking for the name of a music video from the early 1990s.. [ 0 Answers ]

I used to lovvve this song but I can't find it anywhere and don't know the name of the song or artist! The video clip is based on a beach on an island and features a coloured guy and a white girl(both about 19-20years) who dance provocatively throughout the whole song, until her dad stops them...

Looking the music video clip late 80's early 90's [ 0 Answers ]

Hi there! I'm looking the music video clip late 80's early 90's possibly. The band looks like on Duran-Duran (but not they are? Just in their style). The scenes are a big night city and musicians and any beautiful girl alternately appears on skycrapers walls like at screens. The chorus...

Looking the music video clip late 80's early 90's [ 0 Answers ]

Hi there! I'm looking the music video clip late 80's early 90's possibly. The band looks like on Duran-Duran (but not they are? Just in their style). The scenes are a big night city and musicians and any beautiful girl alternately appears on skycrapers walls like at screens. The chorus...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.