Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    birdkrista Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2012, 01:45 PM
    Third dui
    I got a third dui and I'm scared and my BAC was very small, what will happen? I was in compliance to all questions and it was just a social gathering with friends that night.. I had a few glasses of wine and that was it, my BAC was .10 so by the time they took me to the hospital it should have went down and by my calculations it looks like it wouldve fell to .08. Im scared. I haven't had a DUI in a long time and life has changed so much for me. I had a daughter and I'm trying to prepare now at this point for the worst and sad thing is, I'm a single parent. This is the worst thing that could happen and I need some serious adve, I need to be there for my daughter and I will do whatever it takes. Im devastated and truly need some words of wisdom right now. I will be getting a lawyer obviously but I need to know how I can possibily avoid jail if at all possible. Im not scared of probation or house arrest, I don't want to leave my daughter. I just can't :( Please help me with some advice thank you
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 15, 2012, 01:49 PM
    In most US states jail time is mandatory for a 3rd DUI, while you say you changed the court will not see it that way, they will just see you getting caught again and assume you were dling it all along and just did not get caught
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 15, 2012, 03:07 PM
    What state?
    Why were you stopped? Where was your daughter when you were stopped?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend was just put in jail for Probation Violation, for DUI, under DUI suspension [ 1 Answers ]

This is his 3rd dui in 10 years, he registered a 1.1 Blood Alcohol Level and he just got out last year from a county 1-5 yr work release program - where he served 1 year - I am hearing that he will be doing 9 month to 4 year term. Note: he has multiple DUI's from his younger years - he is now...

Dui in my [ 2 Answers ]

I have a dui probation vialation for the 3 time my sencing was 24 hr to 23 monthes what's the most they can give me on bad urn

What do I do about this now (DUI) [ 8 Answers ]

I received a DUI recently because me and a few friends were camping in the desert and it was already cold but than it started raining. We decided to pack up the two vehicles with people and stay dry out of the rain and keep warm with the heaters in the vehicle. An officer came up and gave myself...

Dui [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have a prior dui in New York and received a dwi in suffolk county about a year later. I'm currently on 3 years probation. What are the requirements of early dismissal from probation.

? Dui #2 [ 17 Answers ]

:eek: Okay- so to make a long story short, I was arrested for second dui in june- blah blah blah- got my license suspension overturned by dmv so it's valid until I'm convicted- still going to court once a month to try to get this crud straightened out-... Well- I went to my last court...

View more questions Search