Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loopernikki Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2012, 11:47 AM
    I need help finding a movie title from the 1900
    I need help finding a movie that I don't know what the title is or when it was made or the actors names. But the plot is an army movie a guy that has a mental disability but is really strong goes into the army, first he is arrested for something and then hancuffed to pipe and breaks loose. So when he first gets into the army he is assigned to clean the bathroom and he thinks it is a promotion. He makes inventions to make the bathroom look better. And towards the end of the movie him and his friend go into an airplane and they think that the plane is going to crash so they jump out. They try to find their way back thinking that they are going to get a medal but instead the guys that were driving the plane get the medal.
    Im sorry if this doesn't help any but this is what I can remember

Check out some similar questions!

I am trying to remember the title of this movie that takes's place in the early 1900' [ 3 Answers ]

It's about an Italian Man named Mr.Vasallo that had tenant Mary and she had a interacial baby he kicked her out of his apartment and make a long story short ending up with her in the end and opening a bar together? Can anyone help me out.

I need help finding a scary movie title about a movie from the 80s or 70s [ 0 Answers ]

I can't remember much about the movie because I saw it at a slumber party when I was younger - in the mid to late 80s. I remember several scenes. One scene involved dead bodies in muddy water ( possibly a river with alligators), the second scene involved a naked woman on a bed being licked by a...

Need help finding a movie title? [ 0 Answers ]

I an looking for a British made movie that was created in the late 70's to early 80's. It is set back in time to the early 1900's. It's about a little girl who has to go live with relatives in the country. When she arrives in an old victorian train station she starts seeing a Rabbit follow her...

I need help finding the title to a movie [ 10 Answers ]

When I was little I remember watching a movie about a girl that is at the park with her family and I think it was her ex that said he wanted to talk to her and he pulls her away and tries kissing her while on the road her friend sees them kissing but doesn't see her pulling away as the friend walks...

I need help finding this movie title. [ 6 Answers ]

The movie is about people who use giant robots(I think they called them exoskeletons) and they fought each other in arenas. This was not a cartoon movie, or show. This was a live action movie, in one scene a guy shoots a hand that was on the ground, that came from one of the machines to win the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.