Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Llongwell Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2012, 10:54 AM
    What's going on between me and my boyfriend ?
    Okay well me and my boyfriend have been dating for about 6 months now and one day I had something to do quickly and there is these 2 girls that always flirt with my boyfriend and every time I go to do something I come back to them being right next to him and they always talk to me about him and they are always like oh I didn't know your boyfriend was so good at this and this and it's really annoying me and we went through a hole month when I couldn't trust him because of it and he has kept on telling me I don't like them they just always talk to me I promise we don't even do anything anymore but for some reason my heart is telling me not to trust him again and when he goes places I always end up asking him where did you go who did you go with who was there and I just don't know what to do at this rate I I've cried plenty of times and just don't know what to do about it
    flowerchildfala Posts: 96, Reputation: 16

Apr 15, 2012, 07:35 PM
    Hun has he given you a reason to not trust him? If he hasn't then you need to trust him. Tell him you trust him and try not to get jealous. If you keep accusing him of cheating then he will cheat. Have some trust in him.
    hannahrapier Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2012, 07:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by flowerchildfala View Post
    hun has he given you a reason to not trust him? if he hasnt then you need to trust him. Tell him you trust him and try not to get jealous. If you keep accusing him of cheating then he will cheat. Have some trust in him.
    I agree. But if he has messed up, don't go thinking he still does. I know that I've made mistakes in my relationship. And when he told me that he trust me again, I know I would never again give him a reason not to. So just sit down and tell him that you don't like when he is with those women. And if its 'nothing', he should have no problem staying away from them, for you.
    Hope I helped!
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Apr 15, 2012, 07:59 PM
    What has he done that makes you not trust him?
    Girls can be catty and do things to get under other girls skin.
    There is nothing wrong with talking to people. It's what we humans do.
    Continuing to question and accuse him will send him running in the other direction.
    Try being a little more self-confident and secure in yourself.
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Apr 16, 2012, 08:10 AM
    Discuss how you feel with him, he may ease off the flirting. Try not to make it demanding, or you'll become clingy. However you need to accept that men do have female friends. I'm sure you have some male friends that you feel no romantic link to. It's natural to feel a tad jealous in the beginning of a relationship, but don't let insecurity ruin things. Remember, the more you analyse it, the more you'll convince yourself something is going on, when nothing is.

x Dani
    Llongwell Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2012, 03:32 PM
    I mean no I guess not he told me once thAt he didn't like these girls and he doesn't even talk to them they talk to him but the thing also is that I never tell him he can't talk to girls but he tells me all the time that I'm not allowed to talk to guys and every time I do he freaks out on me and tells me " it ****ing makes me feel like ****" and I tell him I'm sorry and he is like your just saying that... Sorry is just another word to you and I want him to trust me like I'm not just going to stop talking to guys I have a guy best friend so it's really hard for me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend working overseas, How can I make things easier for myself and my boyfriend? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend has had to move back home to work. Basically, so he can get some money together for a deposit on his own place back in London. It's overseas, so its both difficult and expensive to see each other. It's only 3-4 months, which in the bigger picture isn't really all that long, but he's...

My boyfriend mom told me today that my boyfriend was molested as a child [ 4 Answers ]

She asked me to keep it to myself till he tells me one day, we both started to cry, and she feels angry because she didn't know, and if she could, would want to file a late rape charge. It hurts, and I wish he could tell me, and know that I love him no matter what. He recently about 4 months...

Does my Boyfriend love me Is my boyfriend a gold digger he lives thirty minutes away. [ 5 Answers ]

Okay. Before I met this guy I was in a relationship with a guy who I was with for almost a year until we broke up on oct 9th 2010 then I met this guy name lawrence on oct 12th 2010 he approached me on Facebook I was very doubtful of me and him starting a relationship since I just got my...

View more questions Search