Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Eguia Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2012, 08:09 AM
    Pregnant woman
    What medicine can a pregnant woman take for stomach pains/ arch. Or any kind of pain
    fr51nn Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2012, 09:21 AM
    If you are referring to acid indigestion, Malox is a good choice. Pain medication should be avoided if at all possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I got a married woman pregnant. [ 5 Answers ]

There is no question the child is mine. Is there anything I can do pre birth to ensure my parental rights, as well as the baby having my last name on the birth certificate.

I got a married woman pregnant, what last name will it take [ 7 Answers ]

I recently had an affair with a married woman and after trying for a month to make it work with her husband, he filed for divorce and she and I got together. Shortly after that, she became pregnant with me, and at the 12 week stage of pregnancy, she decided she would go back to her husband for one...

Confronting a pregnant. Woman? [ 11 Answers ]

What would you do if you saw a very pregnant woman smoking? My son and I saw a 7+ month woman smoking (My so is 5:) ) He got very upset and said mommy if smoking is bad for you, what about the baby in her tummy? I told him it was bad for the baby, he became more upset and asked why I would not...

If he doesn't release, can a woman still get pregnant? [ 21 Answers ]

I am in a sticky situation, Me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex for almost 2 months now.. he doesn't come inside me instead he takes it out quickly and comes outside-i got my period last month on the 16- but 2 weeks ago we were together and he almost came inside me-he said that...

Pregnant woman and New Kittens [ 8 Answers ]

I just recently adopted a new kitten, she is less that a year old, but I don't know how old she is exactly, and I am about 8 months pregnant. The strangest thing that she does is when I am home she will pee on the floor in the same or nearby room. Both my husband and I discipline her when she does...

View more questions Search