Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JAYASANKAR Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2012, 01:11 AM
    3G USB Modem
    I have purchased one 3G USB Modem ( FRONTECH ) but it is not recognised by my Desk top PC and working with some other Computers.
    At the same time my Desk top PC is recognising all other Modems, PenDrives
    And working in good manner.
    Please advice how to use this USB MODEM

Jaya Sankar
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 15, 2012, 01:13 AM
    May well need to drivers installing first.
    They are available here: Frontech

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

USB Modem [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have USB Modem (working on CDMA EVDO REV-A) USB Modem is connected to one computer and how make that other PCs who are in same network to connect to internet using that USB Modem ?

USB modem air card [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for info on getting a USB air card that I can use with my desktop at 2 different homes in 2 different states. Do I need a "router" along with the AIR CARD?

Wireless USB modem [ 1 Answers ]

I'm new here so please go easy on me. I currently use satellite internet and am not at all happy with what I have. Cable and DSL are not an option. I am wanting to switch to Verizon wireless service. My question is: If I use their wireless USB modem on my home PC will I still be able to use my...

Verizon USB modem account [ 1 Answers ]

I have the original Verizon internet plan with the USB modem that is Unlimited. The REAL unlimited plan. I had someone offer money one time to switch my account to his name. Is it possible to actually do this? I have been thinking of getting rid of it since I no longer travel, but I feel like...

USB modem [ 2 Answers ]

How fast does a usb external modem transfer date.

View more questions Search