Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SofaKingFine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2012, 08:13 AM
    Connecting TV to PC
    I'm trying to coonect to a PC... I got a VGA to DVI cable, but just looked at the back of the TV and can't find a DVI jack... I don't want to be S.O.L.
    farvaknowsbest Posts: 199, Reputation: 8

Apr 29, 2013, 08:58 AM
    What kind of TV do you have? Most newer TVs will have a VGA input on them so you should be able to just plug in with a VGA to VGA cable. Or you can get a DVI to HDMI cable if your PC has a DVI port on it. A lot of newer PCs will have HDMI ports on them as well so you could just use an HDMI cable. Hard to say though without knowing what you have on your PC hardware wise, and what kind of TV you have.
    chris_nuo Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2013, 08:28 AM
    What TV do you have? It will be easier for us to help you if you can tell the TV brand and model.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting PC to TV [ 8 Answers ]

I'm trying to connect my PC to my TV I'm using a DVI-D cable to connect the two it boots up to the point where it usually asks me to put in my password, but instead I get a blank screen. I can start it in safe mode and it will reach the password screen this way and I can enter the password...

Connecting PC to TV [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, this is my first try at this so here goes.I am trying to connect my Bush LCDTV009HD TV to my PC which is running vista. My graphics card is an NVIDIA GeForce 6600. When I start the system all seems to go OK then I loose the signal and the screen says no signal. When I start th PC in safe mode...

Connecting HDTV [ 1 Answers ]

I have all the cables I could possibly need. I have an Audio receiver only. I have a Motorola HD Cable Box I have a Recordable DVD(Emerson) I have a Toshiba HDTV

Connecting a PC to a TV [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I was just wondering if anyone knew where I could get a cable to hook up my PC to my TV so I can get the audio and video through my TV. I went to best buy the other day looking for one but couldn't find any. Thanks

Connecting two panels [ 1 Answers ]

We want to add another panel in our basement along side the original panel. This new panel has to have a 60 amp breaker and a 30 amp breaker with a 10 or 12-120 breakers. What size wire would be required to connect the two panes?

View more questions Search