Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alozamrab Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2012, 08:48 PM
    Transcript from private business
    I graduated from the Sawyer School in Rochester, NY in 1983 the private business school since then has closed. If you can help in any way un obtaining my transcript I would appreciate it dearly.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 14, 2012, 07:15 AM
    Many just will not be available, if it is at all, contact the Dept of Education in that state to see if the records were transferred anywhere or if they have them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gadsden Business College in Alabama Transcript [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to get your transcript from Gadsden Business College in Anniston Alabama I believe this school has been closed. I know the branch I went to school is. The phone rings but no one ever answers. Thank you for any information.

How to get my transcript from meadows college of business a closed school in Georgia [ 9 Answers ]

How can I get my transcript from a closed school that I graduated from in 1991.meadows college of business of albany, ga. Thanks for help

Transcript from a business college [ 0 Answers ]

How do I go about to getting a copy of transcript from attending mansfield business college in Austin TX?

Transcript for rutledge business college in atlanta [ 2 Answers ]

I got a business admin diploma?? In 1989 cNT FIND TRanscript info

Private College Closed - Need transcript [ 1 Answers ]

I have done an exhausted search on line for any info on Knapp College of Business from Tacoma Washington and discovered that the school closed because of a Chapter 13 bankruptcy. I believe I graduated in either 1979 or 80 could be 1981 and need my transcript. Knapp was a private college...

View more questions Search