Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    obs009 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2012, 08:56 AM
    80s animated show or movie with flying black creature that painted the sky black
    I have a vague recollection of an animated feature.. I believe in the 80s or early 90s where there was some kind of flying creature or phoenix with very long, wide wings... there was a black one and a white one. As they moved across the sky they painted it black or white behind them. I believe the black one was representing evil and the white one was good.

I believe it was on TV but not for certain.

I've searched with no luck and this is about all I remember. If anyone has a clue I'd very much appreciate it!!
    P@t Posts: 115, Reputation: 3

Mar 10, 2014, 07:00 AM
    Skywhales (1983) ?

Skywhales (1983) - Coilhouse ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black and white animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

Im trying to find a movie that is from the 90's maybe earlier. Its black and white and animated about two children a boy and a girl (they may have been orphans) but they lay down and go to sleep and wake up/ have a dream about being in a toy land. Its not yes Virginia or babe in toyland. I can't...

Title of children's animated movie, 80s, about flying bed and black goo? [ 12 Answers ]

Hello, I am wondering about a movie I saw as a kid, its animated, probably made between 1980 and 1994, about a boy that travels on his bed to another land. I think the bed lands in a swamp at first, and there is a black gooo that comes to attack a castle at the end. It could have been...

Old sci-fi movie in black&white with flying manta's [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm looking for an old sci-fi movie that was a trailer on a old 8mm felix the cat tape. It was in B/W and it started with ufo's who looked like flying manta ray's. Thanks

Animated movie, 80's? black sun, stone blocks? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I've been trying to find out what this movie is that I saw when I was a kid. I saw it during the 1980's maybe early 1990's. There was a black or dark purple sun in the sky. The landscape was mostly barren and/or rocky. There was a stone structure of some type, I don't remember the exact...

Tv show with a man drives a black bike and wears long black coat [ 1 Answers ]

TV show with a man drives a black bike and wears long black coat and has curly black hair?

View more questions Search