Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BIDuncan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2012, 08:31 AM
    Neuropathy Support Formular
    This web site for Neuropathy Support Formular states that these vitamin packed pills can help with nerve pain from neuropathy. My husband's pain level is so high. His feet, legs and hands are already affected by this disease. He is receiving the highest level of pain medications but unfortunately they don't make the pain level livable any more. I am desparately trying to find something that can help him.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 13, 2012, 09:19 AM
    While most likely no, it is of course always worth a try if nothing else is working, I would discuss it, to be sure it will not hurt anything with the doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transpose this formular [ 3 Answers ]

Hi can someone help me transpose this formular I have know idea. I want to know h out of this: Q = 1.98 x (10^-4) x d x (h^1.5) and Q = 6.60 x (10^5) x (d^2) x SQRT h Where ^ = power of SQRT = Square root

Transpose of a formular [ 0 Answers ]

Can someone help me to transpose this formal to the form D/R C/I=R^-a/(6*D^-a +24D^-b)

Can a man after paying support for 15 yrs request paternity and get support stopped [ 2 Answers ]

If a man paid child support for 15 yrs and begins to question paternity can he get this stopped

Peripheral neuropathy clinics [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find hospitals in PA or Md or NJ or Ohio that have peripheral neuropathy clinics? I have a dropped foot ;an EMG shows damage to deep peripheral nerve.

View more questions Search