Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amseia2000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2012, 06:56 AM
    My wife pregnant by her boss?
    Hi, I'm a poor man. I'm 26 and my wife is 21 and she is peregnant 8 months. 10 months ago we decided to have a baby, so we didn't use condom and she got pregnant. But two days ago she admitted that she didn't pregnant by me and baby isn't mine. She said she had her bosses black baby in her stomach and she said I have to deal with that.

She know I love her so much and I can't live without her, so I don't know what I have to do now.
    I have to raise a black baby. It so humilated me beacause people will understand I'm not her father and my wife slept with another. She said she always like to have a black baby so she decided to have a real man like her 30 years boss so what I have to do now?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 13, 2012, 06:59 AM
    There is nothing you can do but wait until the baby is born to see whether it is black. It would also be best to take a DNA test once the baby is born.
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Mar 15, 2013, 05:38 AM
    Man, your wife cheated you badly. But wait with utmost patience, let the baby come. See the baby, if possible do DNA test. Later decide to move on. In the mean time don't promise or commit anything to your wife. Just help her to get over this phase, that is the best for both of you know. And yes, it is humiliating. If the baby proves not be yours then I would suggest to leave your wife because life is nothing without self respect. The baby is responsibility of your wife's boss not your! Remember that, this boss must know and share the responsibility if the baby proves to be his. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is it possible my wife is pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm Nino my wife first day menstration last month is nov.11, and both waiting in her next menstruation this month of December 11 but still don't have... The last time have sex is nov, 18, 19, 20, 21 before I leave her and back to my country.. Me and her wants to have a baby... She take...

How to get wife pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

I want get my wife pregnant but on birth control shot how can I get her pregnant now?

Is my wife pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone. This seems a wonderful blog and people seems to be very helpful. My wife had her last period on 26th Feb 2010 and till today she did not have her period. She never missed her period. She has fibroid and cysts. Always have menstruation cramp. According to the doctor's advice she had...

Is my wife Pregnant? [ 9 Answers ]

First Instance: My wife's LMP was on 16 Feb 2009. We had an intercourse on 26 Feb, We had followed safe sex and I ejaculated on her chest. After some time I myself wiped it completely with a cloth and after some time she went to washroom. She poured little water on her chest and cleaned. Now...

Getting my wife pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

I have 2 children, my wife has 1, but we can't seem to have one ourselves, we have tried everything poss could p.h. balance have anything to do with it?

View more questions Search